Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > The Indian Car Scene

Old 15th December 2016, 10:50   #16
BHPian

Default Re: Exporting an Indian Vehicle

Not able to message you, but maybe I can help. See if you can message me privately or email @ mmuralidharan111@gmail.com
manasm is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 15th December 2016, 10:55   #17
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manasm View Post
Not able to message you, but maybe I can help.
Sir, save for personal details, if you can share the process publically, a lot of members will benefit.
Thanks
Sheel is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 15th December 2016, 17:17   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by leftcoastfool View Post
I became enamored with the Mahindra Maxxi-Truck. It impressed me with it's strength and durability. When Mahindra introduced the Big Bolero pick-up earlier this year I decided I wanted to buy one. That's where I need help...

... not ONE emailed me back! ...
Outside of the corporate, India is not very email friendly. You'll most probably be needing help from someone in India and lot of telephone calls.

You must have already considered it but if you are not too particular about Bolero Pik-up, it should be much easier to get the Scorpio or Genio based pickup from Mahindra Australia. On the off chance, it might also be possible for them to import the Bolero Pik-up for you (as a customer from Norfolk Island and not Australia)

Last edited by Senna4Ever : 15th December 2016 at 17:22.
Senna4Ever is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote