Old 19th February 2006, 00:34   #1
BHPian

Default Interesting article about Bangalore potholes

Thought you guys might like this:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/4715470.stm
Ashok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th February 2006, 07:07   #2
Senior - BHPian

This is totally crazy man.. anyways i dont think bangalore even though its the IT HUB will ever see good roads or the end of potholes.. But some roads not coming under the scheme really takes the cake here, a pot hole is a pot hole and it has to be fixed, but then again the government does not care, its just another way for them to put off the public and corporates complaining about it.
Godfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st February 2006, 22:42   #3
BHPian

Default potholes

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godfather
This is totally crazy man.. anyways i dont think bangalore even though its the IT HUB will ever see good roads or the end of potholes.. But some roads not coming under the scheme really takes the cake here, a pot hole is a pot hole and it has to be fixed, but then again the government does not care, its just another way for them to put off the public and corporates complaining about it.
I saw a cartoon in some magazine which read like this " STICK TO YOUR POTHOLE " instead of saying STICK TO YOUR LANE.

I think less than 1% of the road user in Bangalore know what a LANE is.

so long....
varunroy is offline   Reply With Quote