Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > The Indian Car Scene

Closed Thread

Old 24th September 2011, 13:33   #91
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Another Laura TSi thread..But got an accidental car instead !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivir View Post
Buddy.. you need to have a look at the Skoda India page on Facebook.. its been assaulted by Team BHP members...Let us know if we can be of any help on the ground. You know like 50 people walking in there might be better than 2... just a thought.
I would like as many of my fellow Bhpians to post on there Facebook SKODAINDIA page to make them realize that they need to take this matter seriously !!!

They are just trying to cover it up by saying that they have contacted me but there is not of such thing. I have mailed Skoda on 16th Sep and again on 21th Sep. But no reply of as such from them !!!!

Last edited by low_bass_makker : 24th September 2011 at 13:35.
Old 24th September 2011, 13:52   #92
Senior - BHPian

Done mate.Have posted it on their FB page using my id and a few of pseudo ids.All companies do take us Indians for granted but then enough is enough.This needs to be escalated.
BoneCollector is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 24th September 2011, 15:04   #93
BHPian

Yeah, I agree, keep on putting pressure on Skoda on FB. There is no point going to auto magazines for this. They will publish you story for page space and then compromise with the company.

Frequent comments on the steering rattle issue in i20s forced the Hyundai India FB page to vanish without a trace from FB, whether the page was actually HMIL's is a moot point though. So, while Skoda could keep on deleting those posts, it will atleast create awareness about Skoda's arrogance.
Old 24th September 2011, 15:14   #94
BHPian

I have posted the thread of this link over - Log In | Facebook

as well as liked it to spread the awareness and people to discuss this with Skoda.

But surprisingly fight against Toyota has got no supporters :(
Old 24th September 2011, 23:44   #95
BHPian

This is what Skoda India has posted on their facebook page . They have removed posts as many teamhpians and LBM friends posted on to their facebook page . We will do it more so that they should start listening to customers .

Dear Friends,

We have been forced to remove certain posts from this page for using inflammatory and obscene language. We apologise to those of you who may have seen these posts and are offended.

This is an open platform to express your opinion and share your Skoda experiences. We are here to help if you need assistance.

We request all users to please mantain decorum on this channel in the same way as it has been in the past and help each other to resolve issues faster.

Thank you.
Old 25th September 2011, 02:39   #96
Senior - BHPian

I do not understand who maintains the FB Skoda page. They were lost the whole day and they wake up at night and called me up at 10PM and said that you will be updated by Monday Evening !!!!

When I asked what is the states , he said it is under observation and cannot comment now!!! I am 100% sure they will repeat the same rant on Monday that the Paint is as per specs and the car is not accidental !!!!
Old 25th September 2011, 04:52   #97
Mik
BHPian

LBM: While Skoda has been screwing up frequently, i think you should sit down with the company on monday and sort things out sanely. Ultimately, what will matter is your peace of mind.
Ofcourse, if they present you the same old story, we will bomb their facebook page again
Mik is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 25th September 2011, 08:55   #98
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
you should sit down with the company on monday and sort things out sanely
+ 1 - if they have not given you any discounts for 2010 Manufactured car , this alone should be reason . You can in fact lodge a FIR for cheating if they have not informed you before sale of this 2010 car . In addition to this glasses with different manufacturing dates should be enough to prove that this car is messed up . I will suggest you to argument for the facts which can be proved like these instead of going for paint finishes for which they can come with some excuses .
Old 27th September 2011, 16:22   #99
Senior - BHPian

Had a meeting with Mr Mallikarjun (After Sales) he was just another eye wash. He did not even accepted that the car is painted !!! Strange I do not know how pathetic and unprofessional these guys are. They are plainly damaging the company reputation in which they are working or the company is not even concerned with the facts that they are fooling there customers.

Anyways Mr Mallikarjun will reply back by tomorrow and update me. Now I am totally convinced that they will feed me that the car is okay and it is not painted !!!!!
Old 27th September 2011, 16:42   #100
Senior - BHPian

This is how Skoda sells there new cars !!!! (Accidental)

Last edited by low_bass_makker : 27th September 2011 at 16:44.
Old 27th September 2011, 17:20   #101
Senior - BHPian

Sorry to hear your story. The moment I opened up the thread, deep down I had the sinking feeling that this was to be another horror story. All the best with your fight; good that you have sent them a legal notice. These crooks need to be punished and punished hard. Keep up the fight, we are all with you.

Did you contact Harish V by any chance? Maybe both of you can do it together? Just a suggestion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by low_bass_makker View Post
Then SKODA will wake up.
The truth is that you can wake up a person who is really sleeping. But you can't really wake up a person who is just acting asleep!! Unfortunately, Skoda doesn't seem to be interested in keeping up it's reputation.
Old 27th September 2011, 19:56   #102
BHPian

This is ridiculous. this is now the talk of our group.I will not even get a second hand skoda(even if i have money).
I can understand the pain you are going through now.Please teach them a lesson.
Old 28th September 2011, 01:04   #103
Senior - BHPian

There is enough proof here that the car is repainted. Nobody can deny that. I have posted on the FB page. Keep us updated on this.
Old 28th September 2011, 12:24   #104
Senior - BHPian

Thanks everyone for posting on the FB Skoda Page. Till now nothing. The Skoda Customer car is so thick skinned I did not knew !!!!

Let us see what happens next !!!!
Old 28th September 2011, 13:03   #105
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by low_bass_makker View Post
Thanks everyone for posting on the FB Skoda Page. Till now nothing. The Skoda Customer car is so thick skinned I did not knew !!!!
What happened to your legal notice thingy? Did someone reply to it? When is the date of presence at court?
Closed Thread