Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > The Indian Car Scene

Closed Thread

Old 20th August 2006, 22:33   #46
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jathinrao
there are very few verna,s here in dubai & it just sucks here. it is much smaller then the current accent & can be compared in the aveo range. hyundai can win this race only if they price this **** cheaper. the most disgusting part is the side doors with a rubber stripping through its body that too in the middle of the body. chances look very bleak for verna to click in india. only if it does ,it would be the initial stage
Hey have you test driven it? Specifically the CRDi. Is it better proformance engine than the current 3-cyl engine? Is it more noisier?
Old 20th August 2006, 22:56   #47
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jathinrao
there are very few verna,s here in dubai & it just sucks here. it is much smaller then the current accent & can be compared in the aveo range. hyundai can win this race only if they price this **** cheaper. the most disgusting part is the side doors with a rubber stripping through its body that too in the middle of the body. chances look very bleak for verna to click in india. only if it does ,it would be the initial stage
Well, the market in India and Dubai are very different. Also I think your opinion is a little bit biased. It got good reviews in USA. Then why it shouldnt sell in India?
Old 21st August 2006, 01:53   #48

Sorry for sounding out of sync. but does the Elantra sell internationally? I always thought it too was a redesigned version of the Accent.
Old 21st August 2006, 08:28   #49
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumwal
Sorry for sounding out of sync. but does the Elantra sell internationally? I always thought it too was a redesigned version of the Accent.
Try this search on "Vivisimo", for "hyundai's best selling car" -
http://vivisimo.com/search?tb=homepa...%3Asources=Web
Old 21st August 2006, 15:10   #50
Senior - BHPian

ive seen this car in chennai, being tested, i guess...the car is wrapped in tarpaulin, so u dont get a peek of what it is...it certainly looks a little bigger than the accent & smarter from what little i could see.
Old 3rd December 2008, 14:18   #51
BHPian

if its cars - its japanese technology...

believe it or not..Toyota, Maruti, Honda....

what else badge or brand name you need. Maybe I am not in love with Koreans...

Love in Japan...
Closed Thread