Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > The Indian Car Scene

Closed Thread

Old 7th January 2012, 14:43   #106
vij
BHPian

Default Re: Mini Cooper Coming to India!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
I recieved a mail from Mini yesterday with the spec sheet for the range. The Booking amount is Rs 10 Lakhs and deliveries to start in June.

I am attaching the pdf files sent to me for everyone to see. Sorry but dont know how to convert it.
Puke worthy prices. Challenges the intelligence and sensibilities. No wonder they talked about 'falling in love' with the car right from the beginning.
Old 7th January 2012, 15:43   #107
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
I recieved a mail from Mini yesterday with the spec sheet for the range. The Booking amount is Rs 10 Lakhs and deliveries to start in June.
Booking amount of 10L and they want me to block that much money for the next 6 months? Are they willing to pay interest on it or what? This is a ridiculously high amount of money asked for booking an an equally ridiculously priced car!
Old 7th January 2012, 15:47   #108
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vij View Post
Puke worthy prices. Challenges the intelligence and sensibilities. No wonder they talked about 'falling in love' with the car right from the beginning.
, thats why i have decided to hold on to see if the prices are revised. Love the car all right but pay a ridiculous price no ways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmohitg View Post
Booking amount of 10L and they want me to block that much money for the next 6 months? Are they willing to pay interest on it or what? This is a ridiculously high amount of money asked for booking an an equally ridiculously priced car!
, but since its customisable the order takes time. I dont think they'll pay interest but would earn alot from the booking amount.
Old 9th January 2012, 12:24   #109
Team-BHP Support

Mod Note : The Mini Cooper Official Review has been uploaded at this link. Please continue the discussion over on the new thread. Thanks

Last edited by GTO : 7th July 2012 at 14:27. Reason: Adding link to official review
Closed Thread