Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > The Indian Car Scene

Old 25th October 2015, 22:54   #451

Default Re: Tata Sumo Gold - Refreshed Sumo!

Dear Friends,

Another member to the Sumo club!!
I booked my Sumo (Blazing Red) today by paying 10k advance with Concorde Motors Dairy Circle, Bangalore.

All the above blogs above influnced me. A detailed review by Vasant Guru and Gyans from DB Sir made me just go for it without a second thought.

I request all the Gurus advice me on the dos n donts and also what accessories I should buy and what to avoid. They have promised me Bridge stone stock tyres.

Kind Regards
Make my forest is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 28th January 2016, 13:45   #452
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make my forest View Post
Dear Friends,

Another member to the Sumo club!!
I booked my Sumo (Blazing Red) today by paying 10k advance with Concorde Motors Dairy Circle, Bangalore.

All the above blogs above influnced me. A detailed review by Vasant Guru and Gyans from DB Sir made me just go for it without a second thought.

I request all the Gurus advice me on the dos n donts and also what accessories I should buy and what to avoid. They have promised me Bridge stone stock tyres.

Kind Regards
Cheers bro! congrats on your purchase! can't wait to see pictures.. wish i could have got it in red or gray but white isn't bad either do share detailed pictures and a review from your end..

I have just completed 16k kms and is due for second servicing.

Did another 1800 km round trip to Ahmedabad from Pune last week and pushed 110-120 quite easily for long stretches of time. While its new, it may be difficult to push the Sumo to 100 but once roused, it handles superbly and is very stable.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.. I have stock CEAT tyres.
vasant.guru@gma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th January 2016, 13:53   #453

Hi Friends,

Writing after a long gap. The Sales support at TATA Concorde Motors turned out to be pathetic which forced me to cancel my booking. Then had to buy Bolero. I will pen down my experience shortly
Make my forest is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 28th August 2016, 00:56   #454
BHPian

What's up! been a really long time since we've heard from anyone. Just completed 25k plus on the odo and have moved to Bangalore. Did a recent trip to Munnar- Valparai- Trissur and back. Detailed travelogue up here: Hope you guys enjoy it. Spread the word! http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/route-...ml#post4044093
vasant.guru@gma is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote