Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > The Indian Car Scene


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 2nd August 2013, 16:19   #3826
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Bangalore/Pune
Posts: 1,172
Thanked: 1,507 Times
Default Re: Ford Festive Bonanza

The New Fiesta 1.5 Diesel, in the fully loaded Titanium (O) trim, is a superb offer, especially for folks who love driving.

Cheers,

Jay
JayPrashanth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd August 2013, 16:35   #3827
Senior - BHPian
 
speedmiester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: bangalore
Posts: 1,221
Thanked: 662 Times
Default Re: Ford Festive Bonanza

Looks like stock clearance to me, sounds too good to be true.
Obviously most of it might be old stock from the past year.
speedmiester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd August 2013, 16:43   #3828
BHPian
 
abhijeetsng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 335
Thanked: 130 Times
Default Re: Ford Festive Bonanza

This came in an email to me from the dealer.
They keep sending me offers as in recent past, I was on a lookout for new car and had visited them for figo and classic models.
This offer might be on old stock.
Someone may check by calling the given numbers.

Cheers..!!
abhijeetsng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd August 2013, 16:47   #3829
BHPian
 
KALINGA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: PUNE
Posts: 689
Thanked: 244 Times
Default Re: Ford Festive Bonanza

Is this offer for Diesel model?
If yes then this is the time to buy a Ford.

There is a big gap between New Fiesta, Eco sport & Ford Endeavour.
Ford should bring in some MUV in Ertiga range or place it below Innova price.
KALINGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd August 2013, 17:05   #3830
BHPian
 
abhijeetsng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 335
Thanked: 130 Times
Default Re: Ford Festive Bonanza

Quote:
Originally Posted by KALINGA View Post
Is this offer for Diesel model?
If yes then this is the time to buy a Ford.

There is a big gap between New Fiesta, Eco sport & Ford Endeavour.
Ford should bring in some MUV in Ertiga range or place it below Innova price.
by looking at the advert, it seems the offer on Figo is on Diesel models as Figo- D is mentioned.
on others I guess its the petrol variants.
abhijeetsng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd August 2013, 17:11   #3831
BHPian
 
bj96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Pune
Posts: 766
Thanked: 117 Times
Default Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluebeem View Post
The brio without airbags costs about 4.0 - 4.4L (depending on the state) ex showroom...
I think he is looking for AT option (shortlisted Astar AT). Brio AT will touch 7L region.

-BJ
bj96 is online now   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 2nd August 2013, 17:46   #3832
BHPian
 
yogibear007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 146
Thanked: 54 Times
Default Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluebeem View Post
The brio without airbags costs about 4.0 - 4.4L (depending on the state) ex showroom.
Thanks Bluebeem. I had checked the Brio price earlier. It crosses 7L for the Auto version. If there is a difference of just within 50K, I definitely would have gone for it. Let me check the prices again for the Brio and Micra. They sure are far better than the Automatic A star. But what I got to know as of yet, are way pricier. I'll surely check the prices again for both of these.
In my search, the A Star Automatic was the cheapest automatic available here.
ps : Thanks bj96. You are right. Needs to be a AT.

Last edited by yogibear007 : 2nd August 2013 at 17:48.
yogibear007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd August 2013, 17:56   #3833
BHPian
 
vyasachetan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 94
Thanked: 18 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yogibear007 View Post
I'm looking out to replace my Alto with automatic A start or the likes. Would have liked to go for Brio or Micra but both are out of my budget. Alto seems to be the choice. Got a quote of 5.4L on road after haggling. Anybody got any idea what should be the price for A Star Auto ? This for Thane/Mumbai registration.
Any deals going on at present on this model or any auto hatch back model?
Hi,
Check prices of the I10 auto mid variant, they are offering good deals on the car.
vyasachetan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd August 2013, 18:01   #3834
BHPian
 
Bluebeem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Ludhiana
Posts: 357
Thanked: 211 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yogibear007 View Post

Thanks Bluebeem. I had checked the Brio price earlier. It crosses 7L for the Auto version. If there is a difference of just within 50K, I definitely would have gone for it. Let me check the prices again for the Brio and Micra. They sure are far better than the Automatic A star. But what I got to know as of yet, are way pricier. I'll surely check the prices again for both of these.
In my search, the A Star Automatic was the cheapest automatic available here.
ps : Thanks bj96. You are right. Needs to be a AT.
If you don't mind me asking, any specific reason u wanna go for an AUTO ONLY?

Let me put this in perspective. If u plan to sell this car 3-4 years down the line, you will actually come out on top if u buy a brio over an A star.

The resale value of an A Star is pathetic to say the least. Plus it's a dated model.

The overall ownership cost of the brio is far far lesser than a Maruti. And the resale of brio will be way higher than an A star.
Bluebeem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd August 2013, 18:14   #3835
Senior - BHPian
 
sameerg001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Dwarka, Delhi
Posts: 1,499
Thanked: 416 Times
Default

It might be the 2012 models then, I got 2013 at 5.8 for zxi.
sameerg001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd August 2013, 18:28   #3836
BHPian
 
yogibear007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 146
Thanked: 54 Times
Default Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluebeem View Post
If you don't mind me asking, any specific reason u wanna go for an AUTO ONLY? The overall ownership cost of the brio is far far lesser than a Maruti. And the resale of brio will be way higher than an A star.
Every time I drive on clogged roads, I curse and think of an automatic. Have a bigger one for my office commute which is manual too. Use the Alto for weekends and small trips plus family also uses the Alto and finds gear shifting a little too tedious so I end up acting as driver on weekends again for all of them. Hence desperately trying to convert to an automatic now. Since this is a weekend/small trip second family car, don't really need any fancy one paying huge money. If I go higher, will be tempted to change over to better and bigger manual brand and again stuck with the same daily cursing
Quote:
Originally Posted by vyasachetan View Post
Hi,
Check prices of the I10 auto mid variant, they are offering good deals on the car.
Will definitely check out the i10 option also Chetan. But last time I saw it on the net, there was a huge difference of price in A Star and i10. In fact, i10 was in the league of Brio and Micra.
yogibear007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd August 2013, 19:20   #3837
BHPian
 
vyasachetan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 94
Thanked: 18 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yogibear007 View Post

Every time I drive on clogged roads, I curse and think of an automatic. Have a bigger one for my office commute which is manual too. Use the Alto for weekends and small trips plus family also uses the Alto and finds gear shifting a little too tedious so I end up acting as driver on weekends again for all of them. Hence desperately trying to convert to an automatic now. Since this is a weekend/small trip second family car, don't really need any fancy one paying huge money. If I go higher, will be tempted to change over to better and bigger manual brand and again stuck with the same daily cursing

Will definitely check out the i10 option also Chetan. But last time I saw it on the net, there was a huge difference of price in A Star and i10. In fact, i10 was in the league of Brio and Micra.
Hi Yogi,
Brio auto is only available in the top of the line trim V, however I10 auto is available in mid variant as well making it cheaper and my friend who bought it last month got a good deal on it in terms of exchange bonus and cash discount.
vyasachetan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd August 2013, 23:20   #3838
Newbie
 
tribal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: NEW DELHI
Posts: 21
Thanked: 0 Times
Default Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Hi! Can someone advice as to what can be a good deal to be had on a new 530d?
tribal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th August 2013, 03:16   #3839
BHPian
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 113
Thanked: 100 Times
Default Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by tribal View Post
Hi! Can someone advice as to what can be a good deal to be had on a new 530d?
According to the august issue of autocar magazine , discounts upto 5 lakh rupees are to be had on all the variants of bmw 5 series.
fuelinmyveins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th August 2013, 14:09   #3840
Senior - BHPian
 
h@r$h@l's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: GJ1
Posts: 1,421
Thanked: 670 Times
Default

Anyone aware of any deals going on for cruze. LT or LTZ model. Manual transmission.

A cousin considering it.
h@r$h@l is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The "USED" Car Price Check Thread. (Online tool : Page 1) numerouno The Indian Car Scene 11722 5th December 2016 16:02
"Cayenne" we "XC-eed" in our "Endeavour" to "Safari"? Taking powerful metal off-road SS-Traveller 4x4 Excursions 55 10th November 2016 22:56
The "Offers" thread : Post all offers, discounts and deals here Antonian Shifting gears 26 4th December 2012 16:57
Freebies, Bargains, Discounts, Offers, Goodies umang dutt The Indian Car Scene 3 21st May 2012 16:00


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 00:13.

Copyright 2000 - 2016, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks