Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > The Indian Car Scene


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 9th December 2013, 17:34   #4336
BHPian
 
.sourov's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 61
Thanked: 13 Times
Default Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Anyone got any recent quotes for Hyundai i10 1.1l in Kolkata. I spoke to one of the dealers and he quoted insurance free, 30000 cash discount and 20K exchange bonus.

He also informed me that he has few i10 1.2 kappa2 variant in stock. What should be the max discount for it as it is a discontinued model?
.sourov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th December 2013, 18:30   #4337
BHPian
 
rockporiom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: GJ-01/Toronto
Posts: 720
Thanked: 752 Times
Default Re: SCOOP Pics! Swift with Suzuki Diesel Engine, Keyless entry / go & cruise control

Booked my silver Dzire zdi today. Final offer of 8.2 with all the free accssories plus wooden kit worth Rs.7000/- New model to launch in next financial year with a price rise of 60k.
rockporiom is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 9th December 2013, 19:24   #4338
Distinguished - BHPian
 
a4anurag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 8,376
Thanked: 9,835 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockporiom View Post
Booked my silver Dzire zdi today. Final offer of 8.2 with all the free accssories plus wooden kit worth Rs.7000/-
New model to launch in next financial year with a price rise of 60k.
Congratulations. Have a safe drive and ownership for the future.

Waiting for the ownership report.

Anurag.
a4anurag is online now   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 9th December 2013, 19:39   #4339
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Madras
Posts: 7
Thanked: 0 Times
Default Re: SCOOP Pics! Swift with Suzuki Diesel Engine, Keyless entry / go & cruise control

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockporiom View Post
suggest you to go for zdi not only because of abs but also because of airbags. My dad had an accident just last month and is alive only because of airbags.
I did go through your other thread and that's one of the reasons why I'm considering the zxi as well.

Congrats on the booking! When is the expected delivery? You mentioned earlier about being offered good deals on financing. Care to share the final offer?
ex-Phoenician is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th December 2013, 21:00   #4340
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Chennai/ Trichy
Posts: 316
Thanked: 147 Times
Default

Hi folks! I got this on twitter. @volkswagenindia: Double the joy at half the price! The Polo and Vento now available at 50% of its price! T&C apply.

Does this make sense if I bought a Vento in May 2013? Could I have waited?
sunsetorange is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 9th December 2013, 21:24   #4341
RSR
Distinguished - BHPian
 
RSR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Chennai
Posts: 1,467
Thanked: 3,425 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsetorange View Post
The Polo and Vento now available at 50% of its price! T&C apply.

Does this make sense if I bought a Vento in May 2013? Could I have waited?
I wonder how one will have to pay back the other 50%? Any ideas about the terms and conditions of the offer?

Don't worry too much about missing out on the offer. Though it sounds very tempting indeed, I think it may be something like a 0% finance offer on the remaining half of the price, with freebies like insurance etc. thrown in to make the deal sweeter.

Edit: Just as suspected, one has to pay back the remaining half of the price later, either as a lump sum one year afterwards or in EMIs for three years.

A bit of misleading marketing, just as misleading as the reply of the prospective son-in-law that he (already) "owns" a VW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsetorange View Post
My brother in law bought a Vento in September 13 and got 3years insurance free. With all these deals the resale value goes for a mighty toss.
I agree about the resale value. I think VW aren't really left with many options as they must be trying all they can to clear the excess stock they have built up.

Last edited by RSR : 9th December 2013 at 21:44.
RSR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th December 2013, 21:37   #4342
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Chennai/ Trichy
Posts: 316
Thanked: 147 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSR View Post

I wonder how one will have to pay back the other 50%? Any ideas about the terms and conditions of the offer?

Don't worry too much about missing out on the offer. Though it sounds very tempting indeed, I think it may be something like a 0% finance offer on the remaining half of the price, with freebies like insurance etc. thrown in to make the deal sweeter.
My brother in law bought a Vento in September 13 and got 3years insurance free. With all these deals the resale value goes for a mighty toss.
sunsetorange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th December 2013, 21:59   #4343
BHPian
 
rockporiom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: GJ-01/Toronto
Posts: 720
Thanked: 752 Times
Default Re: SCOOP Pics! Swift with Suzuki Diesel Engine, Keyless entry / go & cruise control

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex-Phoenician View Post
I did go through your other thread and that's one of the reasons why I'm considering the zxi as well.

Congrats on the booking! When is the expected delivery? You mentioned earlier about being offered good deals on financing. Care to share the final offer?
Delivery expected in december end. They were offering low down payment through discounts.

Final price = 8.2 lakhs

FREE ACCESSORIES

1. RPAS (3k)
2. led door sill guard (2k)
3. Peddle lamps (425)
4. Regal seat covers ( not regal kit ) (6k)
5. Carpet matting (1.5k)
6. Steering cover (beige) (1k)
7. Wooden interiors (7k)
8. A/c filter (100)

Total: 20,600


Total benefits: 70,600
rockporiom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th December 2013, 22:14   #4344
BHPian
 
Arjun Reddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 474
Thanked: 450 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsetorange View Post
My brother in law bought a Vento in September 13 and got 3years insurance free. With all these deals the resale value goes for a mighty toss.
VW probably just doesn't have a choice here. It is widely speculated that they have a 28000 car inventory piled up. I am sure the would be discounting more in Jan/ Feb 2014. If I were buying a VW,I would wait. Check out the new thread on our forum called Auto inventory pile up worth 20000 crores,post Diwali.

Last edited by Arjun Reddy : 9th December 2013 at 22:15.
Arjun Reddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th December 2013, 22:57   #4345
PPS
Senior - BHPian
 
PPS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: mumbai
Posts: 1,833
Thanked: 1,609 Times
Default Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Best year-end discounts according to Autocar India!

- Rs 5 lakh discount on select models of Audi Q5.
- Rs 15-20 lakh discount on the A8L.

http://www.autocarindia.com/auto-new...-366275.aspx/1
PPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th December 2013, 23:46   #4346
Senior - BHPian
 
agspins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: MH-31
Posts: 1,545
Thanked: 255 Times
Default Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Offer on Ritz, not exactly new, but now with a lucky draw n some freebies.
Attached Thumbnails
The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-ritz.png  

agspins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th December 2013, 19:29   #4347
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 107
Thanked: 13 Times
Post Mahinda XUV Offers

I was checking out the year end offers on Mahindar XUV in Bangalore. The offer is around 45K discount for W6 and 70K for W8.
For W8, the break-up of discount is 45K cash discount, 15K exchange bonus and 10K corporate discount.
On further negotiating, dealer agreed to additional 8K cash discount and free footmats.

Is this the best offer around or anyone got anything more?

What are the possible cons of buying the car in year end considering that I plan to keep for atleast 7-8 years.

Thanks,
Rajat
rajatmakar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th December 2013, 19:36   #4348
Senior - BHPian
 
TheARUN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 1,258
Thanked: 461 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajatmakar View Post
I was checking out the year end offers on Mahindar XUV in Bangalore. The offer is around 45K discount for W6 and 70K for W8. For W8, the break-up of discount is 45K cash discount, 15K exchange bonus and 10K corporate discount. On further negotiating, dealer agreed to additional 8K cash discount and free footmats. Is this the best offer around or anyone got anything more? What are the possible cons of buying the car in year end considering that I plan to keep for atleast 7-8 years. Thanks, Rajat
Is there anything on the W4? Discounts?

Looking at a 7 year ownership angle there should not be a problem with resale
TheARUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th December 2013, 22:13   #4349
BHPian
 
ank.nsit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Faridabad
Posts: 358
Thanked: 155 Times
Default Re: SCOOP Pics! Swift with Suzuki Diesel Engine, Keyless entry / go & cruise control

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockporiom View Post
Delivery expected in december end. They were offering low down payment through discounts.

Final price = 8.2 lakhs

FREE ACCESSORIES

1. RPAS (3k)
2. led door sill guard (2k)
3. Peddle lamps (425)
4. Regal seat covers ( not regal kit ) (6k)
5. Carpet matting (1.5k)
6. Steering cover (beige) (1k)
7. Wooden interiors (7k)
8. A/c filter (100)

Total: 20,600


Total benefits: 70,600
Hi Rockporiom,

Can you tell me the dealer who gave you such high discounts?
I am getting discounts no more than 20,000. (10K loyalty + 10K cash discount)
ank.nsit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th December 2013, 22:18   #4350
BHPian
 
rockporiom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: GJ-01/Toronto
Posts: 720
Thanked: 752 Times
Default Re: SCOOP Pics! Swift with Suzuki Diesel Engine, Keyless entry / go & cruise control

Quote:
Originally Posted by ank.nsit View Post
Hi Rockporiom,

Can you tell me the dealer who gave you such high discounts?
I am getting discounts no more than 20,000. (10K loyalty + 10K cash discount)
I am sorry I can't do that. But I assure you that pressuring will definately help. Plus me and my friend booked together and I have given them a few references so they gave me a good deal.
rockporiom is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The "USED" Car Price Check Thread. (Online tool : Page 1) numerouno The Indian Car Scene 11722 5th December 2016 16:02
"Cayenne" we "XC-eed" in our "Endeavour" to "Safari"? Taking powerful metal off-road SS-Traveller 4x4 Excursions 55 10th November 2016 22:56
The "Offers" thread : Post all offers, discounts and deals here Antonian Shifting gears 26 4th December 2012 16:57
Freebies, Bargains, Discounts, Offers, Goodies umang dutt The Indian Car Scene 3 21st May 2012 16:00


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 20:02.

Copyright 2000 - 2016, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks