Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > The Indian Car Scene

Old 11th April 2014, 20:24   #4651
BHPian

Default Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by austere_sly View Post
A dealer in Delhi is offering 30K discount on Grand i10 Asta (O) crdi
Can I know which dealer this is? You may PM me if you wish to I just want to know because I have visited a couple of dealers who don't have any 2013 stock. I wouldn't mind buying a 2013 end manufactured car if it saves me a decent amount (It'll make my grand v/s xcent decision easier too!)

You can look at my previous post to understand the context:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayushagarwal26 View Post
I've been looking at replacing my trusty old ritz with a Grandi10 or an xcent.

...I will go for the xcent in that case, as the difference between the grandi10 sportz (P) and xcent S (P) is only ~60k without discounts.

... if the grand has further discount it may make sense for me to forgo the boot and save the cash. Eg. for a 80-90k difference I'd buy the hatch.
ayushagarwal26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th April 2014, 11:12   #4652
BHPian

Default Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

I am planning to buy Brio (SMT) for my wife but dealers in Gurgaon are not providing any discounts besides a scratch card...

I remember seeing many adv last month for free insurance but nothing now. Anyone able to get a good deal in April
speedemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th April 2014, 12:49   #4653
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedemon View Post
I am planning to buy Brio (SMT) for my wife but dealers in Gurgaon are not providing any discounts besides a scratch card...

I remember seeing many adv last month for free insurance but nothing now. Anyone able to get a good deal in April
The free insurance thing is pretty seasonal. I do not think Brio is being offered with any discounts; and this is pretty much the story with any Honda car, be it Brio, City or Amaze. No discounts.
rdhawan15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th April 2014, 13:17   #4654
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayushagarwal26 View Post
I've been looking at replacing my trusty old ritz with a Grandi10 or an xcent.

Are there any offers whatsoever on the Grandi10? Looking at the Petrol sportz. I recall seeing a Hyundai ad in TOI a few days ago that mentioned some savings - can't recall how much though, and can't locate the ad. The dealer says there's nothing off.

I will go for the xcent in that case, as the difference between the grandi10 sportz (P) and xcent S (P) is only ~60k without discounts.
Guess we're in the same boat. I too replaced my Ritz with a Grand i10 (booked). The dealers are being extremely stingy when it comes to discounts but I did a little negotiation and managed 6.5k which isn't much but then it is better than nothing.

All the best with your purchase.
S2!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th April 2014, 21:50   #4655
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by himanshu_j View Post
I know it is a month too late to buy a 2013 model. We are working in a budget of 30L and looking at the 320d base with xenon's and Q3 2.0 177ps TDI. Need help as to how much discount I can extract at this time on either model. Car will be registered in NCR! Many thanks
Hi did you go ahead with the 320D? If so, please let me know the best offer you were able to get, thanks!
84.monsoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th April 2014, 11:00   #4656
BHPian

Hey BHP-ians!

Could anyone tell me current offers on the 3 or MB C class? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Y@SH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th April 2014, 12:46   #4657
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 84.monsoon View Post
Hi did you go ahead with the 320D? If so, please let me know the best offer you were able to get, thanks!
I didn't go ahead with the 3. Following are prices with Delhi Registration:
OTR Prestige (Base) is 39.xx
Sportline/ Highline is 43.xx.
I was offered about 37.xx for Prestige and 39.xx for in-stock Sportline.

Deutsche Motoren has only one 320d Prestige (2013) without xenon's in Black while Bird in Gurgaon had 3 pieces of Melbourne Red 320d (Prestige) without xenon's when we last spoke. Bird Auto offered me 32.5OTR for these cars including 2L professional discount (Doctor/ Lawyer) and 1L if we trade our current car with them.

Splendid discounts to the tune of 7L on 2014 X1 sportline/ luxury line. Final OTR ~35.5.
himanshu_j is online now   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 18th April 2014, 06:50   #4658
BHPian

Audi India announces price hike

http://m.autocarindia.com/Article.as...3182&type=News
vish_wagon is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 27th April 2014, 12:34   #4659
Senior - BHPian

Top 10 deals on sedans in April 2014
Mr.Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th April 2014, 21:57   #4660
BHPian

I'm looking to buy a diesel hatch, and have already posted my query here:

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/hatchb...ml#post3422034 (The Ultimate B2-Segment Hatchbacks Comparison!)

However, my heart is with the Punto ever since I thought of buying a new car. The variant I'm looking for, is the 1.3 MJD Active.

Went to the FIAT showroom today and checked out the car, TD car wasn't available then, so they sent me a TD car at my home just a short while back. It was a dynamic variant. I simply loved it! Drove the Figo as well today, but the Punto just made me jump like a kid! Maybe because it had my heart even before the TD!

Here's the quote offered: 5.38 lakhs on road, Delhi and I'll exchange my 2007 Estillo Vxi for 1 lakh, so the effective price comes to 4.38 Lakhs. They're throwing in the some freebies as well, like the autocop central locking, door visors and parking sensors. I'll try and push them for more.

So, just want some advise about my decision of going with Punto 1.3 Active. Also, any thoughts about the deal being offered? How far can I push them?
Abh1nav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th April 2014, 19:51   #4661
BHPian

I know this time of the year is not good for discounts, but any deals/offers on Storme?
hyper-VTEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th April 2014, 20:42   #4662
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abh1nav View Post
So, just want some advise about my decision of going with Punto 1.3 Active. Also, any thoughts about the deal being offered? How far can I push them?
Late reply.

If you can stretch a bit more I strongly urge you to go for the Dynamic variant which has rear defogger, wash/wipe, ABS, height adjustment seats (i guess) etc.

This is a value for money variant I will see.

Cheers !
Abhi_abarth is online now   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 29th April 2014, 20:46   #4663
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhi_abarth View Post
Late reply.

If you can stretch a bit more I strongly urge you to go for the Dynamic variant which has rear defogger, wash/wipe, ABS, height adjustment seats (i guess) etc.

This is a value for money variant I will see.

Cheers !
Thanks for the reply Abhi_abarth , but I just booked my Fiat Punto Active 1.3 MJD today. The current offer was ending today and the next one could have been better or worse, so didn't take a chance. Even the dealership was pushing to book the car today and hence, was able to negotiate further and got an on road price of 4.10 lakhs after exchanging my current car.

Have given White and Blue as my color choices, and will most likely go with the Blue!

Dynamic would have been better, but was strict on the budget!
Abh1nav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th April 2014, 21:03   #4664
BHPian

Discounts (excluding exchange bonus) being offered by various dealerships in Delhi

Swift:
10k cash discount + 1.5k corporate discount + a gold coin/3k. Total discount = 14.5k

Figo:
Discounts under various and indiscriminate heads totaling 40k

Grand i10 diesel:
Vague promise of a cash discount worth up to 10k or free accessories worth 15k

i20 crdi:
Cash discount of 15k

I'm sure these can be stretched further since I did not really bargain hard, specially on i20.
naru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th April 2014, 21:07   #4665
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abh1nav View Post
Have given White and Blue as my color choices, and will most likely go with the Blue!
Congrats anyways. Wish you happy miles

This beauty will never disappoint you, do post your ownership review
Abhi_abarth is online now   Reply With Quote