Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > The Indian Car Scene


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 18th June 2017, 23:19   #6436
BHPian
 
Pancham's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Kolkata
Posts: 831
Thanked: 124 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdiSinghV12 View Post
Audi A4 and A6 are offering discount in the 10L region on ex showroom that too on post GST prices. Really sweet deals around if anyone's considering.

A friend here in Kolkata picked up the A4 diesel top variant for 41.8L. Sweet.
Pancham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th June 2017, 02:19   #6437
BHPian
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Chennai
Posts: 420
Thanked: 507 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pancham View Post
A friend here in Kolkata picked up the A4 diesel top variant for 41.8L. Sweet.

Hi , is this the on road price inclusive insurance etc. ? Also is this a pre-GST specific deal or on post GST basis as mentioned on the previous post? Thanks in advance.
84.monsoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th June 2017, 08:41   #6438
BHPian
 
Pancham's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Kolkata
Posts: 831
Thanked: 124 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 84.monsoon View Post
Hi , is this the on road price inclusive insurance etc. ? Also is this a pre-GST specific deal or on post GST basis as mentioned on the previous post? Thanks in advance.

This is the final OTR after considering GST discounts.
Pancham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th June 2017, 15:23   #6439
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 16
Thanked: 6 Times
Default Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

In Bangalore, Nexa dealers are trying to offload s-cross by giving discount to the tune of 50k (20k corporate and another 30 if insurance is bought from them). JP Nagar Nexa have few but all of them are white. But they told that they can check Nexa inventory with other dealers as well when I told them that I am leaning towards Brezza from Baleno.

From all the car dealers I enquired, only Maruti guys did regular follow up and calling me whenever discounts were available. Hope their service post purchase is also equally good.
krishnadevanur is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 20th June 2017, 19:22   #6440
BHPian
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 938
Thanked: 256 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pancham View Post
This is the final OTR after considering GST discounts.

The post GST discount accounted price for the base A4 was 36.99 lacs ex. Is the new one being offered at 26.99 + taxes now, keeping it close to 30 lava OTR in the NCR region!!??
Abhi_Automobile is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21st June 2017, 23:23   #6441
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Bengaluru
Posts: 169
Thanked: 248 Times
Default Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

New version of S-cross is launching in September and hence the heavy discounts on existing models. 70K is the current discount and the reason given is GST. There could be another 50K on top of the 70K once we get closer to September which is the launch time of S-cross facelift

Quote:
Originally Posted by krishnadevanur View Post
In Bangalore, Nexa dealers are trying to offload s-cross by giving discount to the tune of 50k (20k corporate and another 30 if insurance is bought from them). JP Nagar Nexa have few but all of them are white. But they told that they can check Nexa inventory with other dealers as well when I told them that I am leaning towards Brezza from Baleno.

From all the car dealers I enquired, only Maruti guys did regular follow up and calling me whenever discounts were available. Hope their service post purchase is also equally good.
bhpfaninblr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd June 2017, 17:26   #6442
BHPian
 
the_skyliner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Pune
Posts: 422
Thanked: 374 Times
Default Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdiSinghV12 View Post
Audi A4 and A6 are offering discount in the 10L region on ex showroom that too on post GST prices. Really sweet deals around if anyone's considering.
Can you please PM or post some leads from Audi dealer? Looking for deals on A4 and the local dealer is offering 6L off.
the_skyliner is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24th June 2017, 15:22   #6443
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Bengaluru
Posts: 169
Thanked: 248 Times
Default Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Between, discounts on the S-cross moved up to 80K from 70K. Got a call from Nexa folks on the same. With the S-cross facelift launching in September, August could see discounts to the tune of 1L +
bhpfaninblr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th June 2017, 07:59   #6444
BHPian
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Gurgaon
Posts: 179
Thanked: 70 Times
Default

Also do remember there is a possibility of prices of 1.6 lit coming down as the car has 180 mm ground clearance and engine capacity too which is greater than 1500 cc so anyways a lac shall be knocked off from the retail price.
hondacity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th June 2017, 09:26   #6445
BHPian
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: karwar
Posts: 75
Thanked: 2 Times
Infractions: 0/1 (4)
Default Re: BMW 530d M-Sport (F10) : My pre-worshipped beast

Hi
Me too in the same boat with a budget of 30 lakhs. Got offers from navnit motors for X1, 36 l on the road and 320d luxury line 38 l OTR, both in Bangalore. Both Demo vehicles manufactured in 2017. They gave EMI options too. Guys please tell me, whether it is safe to go for TD vehicles or 2013 models with around 50k In ODO?
gksunil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th June 2017, 14:05   #6446
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Delhi
Posts: 2,098
Thanked: 979 Times
Default Re: BMW 530d M-Sport (F10) : My pre-worshipped beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by gksunil View Post
Hi
Me too in the same boat with a budget of 30 lakhs. Got offers from navnit motors for X1, 36 l on the road and 320d luxury line 38 l OTR, both in Bangalore. Both Demo vehicles manufactured in 2017. They gave EMI options too. Guys please tell me, whether it is safe to go for TD vehicles or 2013 models with around 50k In ODO?
For demo vehicle, depends on what is the true ODO reading and the general condition it is in. Normally you should get a discount of 30% of OTR (the same value as a two year old vehicle), otherwise you might as well a buy a second hand vehicle.

A 2013 vehicle is now 4 year old, with a depreciated value of 50% on its original OTR. If you can get extended warranty/BSI for next three years (7 years) then it is worth considering. An older German will have a lot of parts due for replacement so even if you get the car for 15L be ready for 4-6L maintenance bill in the next two years. Here is a Carwale listing
https://www.carwale.com/used/cars-in...k=27&isP=false
Aroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th June 2017, 15:32   #6447
BHPian
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: karwar
Posts: 75
Thanked: 2 Times
Infractions: 0/1 (4)
Default Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Thanks! The carwale link points to a RJ registered car in Bangalore! Must be a RTO magnet.!
gksunil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th June 2017, 17:57   #6448
BHPian
 
Abeer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: UP-16
Posts: 200
Thanked: 12 Times
Default Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhruvritzed View Post
Any discounts on Ignis delta AMT in Delhi NCR??
Getting grand i10 magna automatic at almost the same price, which one makes more sense?
What price have you received for the i10 Grand automatic?
Abeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th June 2017, 17:59   #6449
BANNED
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: noida
Posts: 130
Thanked: 103 Times
Infractions: 0/2 (10)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abeer View Post
What price have you received for the i10 Grand automatic?
6.37 Lacs landing for magna automatic and a crazy deal for a December 2016 asta automatic at 6.8 Lacs
dhruvritzed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th June 2017, 18:24   #6450
BHPian
 
CarguyNish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Roaming Around
Posts: 565
Thanked: 1,267 Times
Default Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhruvritzed View Post
6.37 Lacs landing for magna automatic and a crazy deal for a December 2016 asta automatic at 6.8 Lacs
Hyundai is offering you discount of just 39k. Surely this will be including Free Insurance & Free Accessories. You can ask for more.

December 2016 Asta for 6.8 lakhs is nothing new. Since it's a old model, you are getting it at that crazy price. If you are open to other car(s), instead of this Grand i10 Automatic, look at Ignis AMT instead. It has more efficient gearbox & also comes with safety features.
CarguyNish is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The "USED" Car Price Check Thread. (Online tool : Page 1) numerouno The Indian Car Scene 12299 21st August 2017 08:35
"Cayenne" we "XC-eed" in our "Endeavour" to "Safari"? Taking powerful metal off-road SS-Traveller 4x4 Excursions 55 10th November 2016 22:56
The "Offers" thread : Post all offers, discounts and deals here Antonian Shifting gears 26 4th December 2012 16:57
Freebies, Bargains, Discounts, Offers, Goodies umang dutt The Indian Car Scene 3 21st May 2012 16:00


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 18:01.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks