Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > The Indian Car Scene


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 27th July 2011, 11:29   #901
Senior - BHPian
 
ajay_satpute's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Pune
Posts: 1,714
Thanked: 1,226 Times
Default Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdsaab View Post

if i have the time will visit the hyundai dealership as its close by. And post fresh details.
mdsaab saab

Any luck with Hyundai? Did you get a chance to get info on current deals on i10 A/T and i20 A/T?
ajay_satpute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th July 2011, 12:40   #902
BHPian
 
salunkhe.vizz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 296
Thanked: 205 Times
Default Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by braveheart_77 View Post
Kindly suggest which is better car to go in for.
If I were you, I would close my eyes and instantly book the Polo. That is a mouthwatering offer and price you are getting for the slick and cool peice of wheels. If you had a wider array of options, my suggestion might have been different - but between the Polo and Liva, POLO is the ultimate choice.
salunkhe.vizz is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 27th July 2011, 14:02   #903
Senior - BHPian
 
mdsaab's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Pune
Posts: 1,629
Thanked: 445 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajay_satpute

mdsaab saab

Any luck with Hyundai? Did you get a chance to get info on current deals on i10 A/T and i20 A/T?
Sorry ajay saab. Was so busy with stuff. Including the ducktail spoiler, do stop by and check out the thread btw.
Will swing by hyundai soon and post the details of the best i can manage.
mdsaab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th July 2011, 14:06   #904
Senior - BHPian
 
ajay_satpute's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Pune
Posts: 1,714
Thanked: 1,226 Times
Default Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdsaab View Post
Sorry ajay saab. Was so busy with stuff. Including the ducktail spoiler, do stop by and check out the thread btw.
Will swing by hyundai soon and post the details of the best i can manage.
I obviously checked your thread long back. How will I miss it? I saw the ducktail spoiler first time in flesh on Remington's ANHC and its looks really stylish. So I can imagine the excitement of getting the ducktail spoiler on your ANHC.

Please take your own sweet time to find out info on Hyundai. There is absolutely no hurry whatsoever. As I had said, we are gonna wait for the Swift A/T, if it ever comes.
ajay_satpute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th July 2011, 17:21   #905
Senior - BHPian
 
bluevolt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 2,808
Thanked: 1,845 Times
Default Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by arup.misra View Post
Thanks bluevolt will get him on the bargaining table soon. Just an advise from you. How does the red color of City look over the long term? I mean, I was keen on the red but the SA told me it'll loose its sheen in a few months and will appear dull then.
That's not true at all. My ANHC is 8 months old and still she looks brand new (may be that is due to my extra care). And it is not like that any color loses its shine early or later, wear and tear is same for every color. You can visit my thread for the recent pics of my car. (http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...so-far-18.html).
bluevolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th July 2011, 17:26   #906
Senior - BHPian
 
libranof1987's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: All over!
Posts: 3,183
Thanked: 1,738 Times
Default Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by arup.misra View Post
How does the red color of City look over the long term? I mean, I was keen on the red but the SA told me it'll loose its sheen in a few months and will appear dull then.
Mine's around 14months old now and looks as good as new.

From personal experience - when the dealer doesn't have the colour you want in his stock but wants to make the sale, he will come up with such excuses/reasonings.

My folks were told - the red colour will absorb a lot of heat, hence not favorable in NCR. When we persisted, he said SMT in red was not in stock and there was a 2 week delay.

So, if you want the colour, wait and have it. Don't fall for the dealer's tactics.
libranof1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th July 2011, 20:06   #907
BHPian
 
arup.misra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 651
Thanked: 292 Times
Default Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluevolt View Post
That's not true at all. My ANHC is 8 months old and still she looks brand new (may be that is due to my extra care). And it is not like that any color loses its shine early or later, wear and tear is same for every color.
Thanks bluevolt, your thread opics inspires me to take another look at the red. Red with beige interiors makes awesome combination. Btw I quite liked your seat covers. Are these genuine leather or faux? Can you please confirm the name for me please. I can check with my dealer if the same is available. How's the maintenance of the leather like?

Quote:
Originally Posted by libranof1987 View Post
Mine's around 14months old now and looks as good as new. From personal experience - when the dealer doesn't have the colour you want in his stock but wants to make the sale, he will come up with such excuses/reasonings.
Thanks libranoof1987 I agree with your view of dealer excuses. Will get back to dealer with my choice.
arup.misra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th July 2011, 20:21   #908
Senior - BHPian
 
bluevolt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 2,808
Thanked: 1,845 Times
Default Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by arup.misra View Post
Thanks bluevolt, your thread opics inspires me to take another look at the red. Red with beige interiors makes awesome combination. Btw I quite liked your seat covers. Are these genuine leather or faux? Can you please confirm the name for me please. I can check with my dealer if the same is available. How's the maintenance of the leather like?
Hi arup,

the seat covers are of AUTO-FORM brand and cost Rs. 7800 including installation. These are art leather seat covers. I opted for these as they look identical to the stock ones. And cleaning these covers is very easy, Just wipe them with cloth soaked with suitable cleaning agent and they will be just fine.
bluevolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th July 2011, 22:23   #909
Senior - BHPian
 
mdsaab's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Pune
Posts: 1,629
Thanked: 445 Times
Default

Precisely dealers make 101 excuses in order to sell colours which they already have in stock.

Red with beige leather interiors a dream combo.
mdsaab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th July 2011, 12:46   #910
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Pune
Posts: 55
Thanked: 11 Times
Default Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by alam86 View Post
Just spoke to our sales rep. He said he'll send out the VIN and Chassis number as soon as he gets to the office. Thank you mdsaab!

He also said the vehicle has been dispatched. Yay!!
Our sales rep didn't send the VIN out yesterday - said 'systems were getting upgraded yesterday' so he couldn't get the VIN number. I guess I have to believe him.

He did have it ready today and gave it to me. Based on that - it is a recently manufactured car - June, 2011.

VIN posted in Wildon's excellent VIN number thread.
alam86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th July 2011, 01:01   #911
Senior - BHPian
 
mdsaab's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Pune
Posts: 1,629
Thanked: 445 Times
Default Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by alam86 View Post
Our sales rep didn't send the VIN out yesterday - said 'systems were getting upgraded yesterday' so he couldn't get the VIN number. I guess I have to believe him.

He did have it ready today and gave it to me. Based on that - it is a recently manufactured car - June, 2011.

VIN posted in Wildon's excellent VIN number thread.
Fantastic! A very recent example indeed. Now don't forget to take a print out of the famed Team-BHP PDI list. and handover to Dad and Cousin. A very useful thing to carry with you on the PDI.
mdsaab is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 29th July 2011, 09:52   #912
BHPian
 
mohandas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 263
Thanked: 26 Times
Default Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Just saw this in TOI, Hyderabad. VW is offering discount on Polo and Vento models. Not sure if this is for petrol only or it is offering to diesel as well.
Offers are as follows:
* Free Insurance
* Free acc (not sure what are those)
* Free AMC (not in Vento)
mohandas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th July 2011, 10:23   #913
Senior - BHPian
 
mdsaab's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Pune
Posts: 1,629
Thanked: 445 Times
Default Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohandas View Post
Just saw this in TOI, Hyderabad. VW is offering discount on Polo and Vento models. Not sure if this is for petrol only or it is offering to diesel as well.
Offers are as follows:
* Free Insurance
* Free acc (not sure what are those)
* Free AMC (not in Vento)
Yes VW is offering some great deals on the Vento and Polo.
I think they are only for the petrol models, i could be wrong though.
number 2 is free accessories.
In case you don't want free accessories, some dealers may even offer a further cash discount instead.
mdsaab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th July 2011, 11:57   #914
Distinguished - BHPian
 
RavenAvi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Flying Around
Posts: 4,102
Thanked: 16,384 Times
Default Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohandas View Post
Just saw this in TOI, Hyderabad. VW is offering discount on Polo and Vento models. Not sure if this is for petrol only or it is offering to diesel as well.
Offers are as follows:
* Free Insurance
* Free acc (not sure what are those)
* Free AMC (not in Vento)
News is pretty much confirmed.

Only, you can choose only ONE of the five options given - Exchange Bonus & Low EMI added to the above 3 options.

Name:  QtcOLl.jpg
Views: 976
Size:  52.1 KB
RavenAvi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th July 2011, 13:42   #915
BHPian
 
surd_biker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 116
Thanked: 30 Times
Default Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Looks like VW is feeling the heat of the City price cut

Last edited by surd_biker : 29th July 2011 at 13:45.
surd_biker is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The "USED" Car Price Check Thread. (Online tool : Page 1) numerouno The Indian Car Scene 11716 30th November 2016 13:12
"Cayenne" we "XC-eed" in our "Endeavour" to "Safari"? Taking powerful metal off-road SS-Traveller 4x4 Excursions 55 10th November 2016 22:56
The "Offers" thread : Post all offers, discounts and deals here Antonian Shifting gears 26 4th December 2012 16:57
Freebies, Bargains, Discounts, Offers, Goodies umang dutt The Indian Car Scene 3 21st May 2012 16:00


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 01:15.

Copyright 2000 - 2016, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks