Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > The Indian Car Scene


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 1st August 2011, 06:13   #931
BHPian
 
raj_srini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Delhi
Posts: 145
Thanked: 19 Times
Default Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

etios (only on VX) - Insurance worth Rs.25K free. This scheme extends to August, 2011. What's good is that this is a zero depreciation insurance scheme.
raj_srini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st August 2011, 07:06   #932
BHPian
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: delhi
Posts: 35
Thanked: 32 Times
Default Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

@ Pusako, here is some info about Rs 45k discount on Fabia
lawdgawd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st August 2011, 09:34   #933
Senior - BHPian
 
KarthikK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 1,913
Thanked: 3,473 Times
Default Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoMind View Post
@karthikk
I called my salesman back and he assured me rather sheepishly that though I wasn't quoted free insurance in the booking (as being specifically written down) I would be given that since the offer came in after I have booked ! but I know for a fact(from you) that fiat has been offering it for for the whole month of July ! So I guess they can't dodge it now that I've asked for it. I asked for a written assurance(email) as well. . I am getting free road side assistance and parking sensors and sunfilm so I guess that covers for not getting ext. warranty !
Glad to know you got them to give you the free insurance worth 20k, it is definitely not a small amount. The other freebies add up as well - sunfilm and reverse parking sensors will easily come to 5k so you are getting more than whatever was mentioned in the circular I saw

If they don't give you what the other dealer gives, make it clear that you always have the option of cancelling the booking and going to the other dealer (even though you don't intend to do this right away) and watch how they fall in line by trying to match other dealers ' offers to keep you glued to their sales charts

Do post pictures and an initial ownership review once you get your linea MJD. Good luck for your purchase and congrats in advance.
KarthikK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st August 2011, 09:42   #934
BHPian
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Chennai
Posts: 73
Thanked: 36 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoMind
@karthikk
I called my salesman back and he assured me rather sheepishly that though I wasn't quoted free insurance in the booking (as being specifically written down) I would be given that since the offer came in after I have booked ! but I know for a fact(from you) that fiat has been offering it for for the whole month of July ! So I guess they can't dodge it now that I've asked for it. I asked for a written assurance(email) as well. . I am getting free road side assistance and parking sensors and sunfilm so I guess that covers for not getting ext. warranty !
Fiat has been offering free insurance for Linea only from Aug 21st, same was confirmed by a SA in Chennai. Earlier it was 50% insurance, what is the OTR for Linea D Emo Pk in Bangalore post discounts. In Chennai it's around 9.4 L with free parking sensors.
teky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st August 2011, 11:39   #935
BHPian
 
bharatbs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 371
Thanked: 106 Times
Default Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

KAP04, ABY, guys can you elaborate on the 85K offer on the ANHC in Bangalore?

On which model and what is the break-up including cash discounts and accessories?

Last edited by bharatbs : 1st August 2011 at 11:43.
bharatbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st August 2011, 11:48   #936
Senior - BHPian
 
ajay_satpute's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Pune
Posts: 1,715
Thanked: 1,227 Times
Default Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Just heard a loud advertisement on Radio Mirchi:
"Benefits worth 45,000 on petrol Polo. Benefits worth 35,000 on petrol Vento." For details, contact your nearest VW dealer.
ajay_satpute is online now   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 1st August 2011, 12:06   #937
Senior - BHPian
 
KarthikK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 1,913
Thanked: 3,473 Times
Default Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by teky View Post
Fiat has been offering free insurance for Linea only from Aug 21st, same was confirmed by a SA in Chennai. Earlier it was 50% insurance, what is the OTR for Linea D Emo Pk in Bangalore post discounts. In Chennai it's around 9.4 L with free parking sensors.
I think you mean July 21st. Not too sure on the 50% part prior to that. As far as I remember it was 100% insurance free here; could also be a dealer initiative to garner more sales. In Bangalore, OTR price for emotion pk MJD linea comes to around 10.35L on paper. This is excluding all the discounts and freebies.

Last edited by KarthikK : 1st August 2011 at 12:08.
KarthikK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st August 2011, 15:33   #938
Senior - BHPian
 
rameshnanda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Chennai
Posts: 1,210
Thanked: 777 Times
Default Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarthikK View Post
I think you mean July 21st. Not too sure on the 50% part prior to that. As far as I remember it was 100% insurance free here; could also be a dealer initiative to garner more sales. In Bangalore, OTR price for emotion pk MJD linea comes to around 10.35L on paper. This is excluding all the discounts and freebies.
The OTR price in Chennai for Linea MJD EPK is 10.29 L for normal colors and 10.35 L for Premium shades. After the discounts they offer it at 9.5 L for the normal shades.
rameshnanda is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 1st August 2011, 15:39   #939
Distinguished - BHPian
 
vb-san's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: S'pore/Thrissur
Posts: 4,459
Thanked: 3,085 Times
Default Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajay_satpute View Post
Just heard a loud advertisement on Radio Mirchi:
"Benefits worth 45,000 on petrol Polo. Benefits worth 35,000 on petrol Vento." For details, contact your nearest VW dealer.
Ajay, any idea if this 45K on Polo is only for the 1.2, or its inclusive of 1.6 as well?

I get a feeling that both Polo and Vento are going to get TSI petrol heart in a few months.
vb-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st August 2011, 15:40   #940
BHPian
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: amritsar
Posts: 123
Thanked: 14 Times
Default Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Friends

The toyota salesman in my town called me that there is an offer going on for the toyota etios liva i.e. you can buy any accessory worth Rs.10000/-.Looks like liva is not moving from the shelves as Toyota would have desired.

__________________________________________________ ________________________

Toyota Innova VX 2009
Chevy Spark PS 2009
M.Zen 1997
braveheart_77 is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 1st August 2011, 15:42   #941
Senior - BHPian
 
ajay_satpute's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Pune
Posts: 1,715
Thanked: 1,227 Times
Default Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by vb-san View Post
Ajay, any idea if this 45K on Polo is only for the 1.2, or its inclusive of 1.6 as well?

I get a feeling that both Polo and Vento are going to get TSI petrol heart in a few months.
Sorry man, no concrete info, but looking at the numbers of Polo 1.6, it must be applicable. If Polo and Vento get TSI engine, then nothing like it. Its one of the best petrol engine in this country besides the T-JET's engine IMO.
ajay_satpute is online now   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 1st August 2011, 19:24   #942
Senior - BHPian
 
mdsaab's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Pune
Posts: 1,629
Thanked: 445 Times
Default Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by bharatbs View Post
KAP04, ABY, guys can you elaborate on the 85K offer on the ANHC in Bangalore?

On which model and what is the break-up including cash discounts and accessories?
The 85K offer was on the SMT.
It was a full cash discount and no free accessories thereafter.
mdsaab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st August 2011, 19:36   #943
BHPian
 
NoMind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 73
Thanked: 7 Times
Default Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by rameshnanda View Post
The OTR price in Chennai for Linea MJD EPK is 10.29 L for normal colors and 10.35 L for Premium shades. After the discounts they offer it at 9.5 L for the normal shades.
@rameshnanda Can you let us know the exact nature of the discounts you were quoted that gets the price down to 9.5 ?

I think this is a great deal. I would totally go for it if I could get it unfortunately my salesman only quoted 10 odd Big 'uns for Emotion. That's as low as he would go. I will check out the competition.
NoMind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st August 2011, 19:44   #944
BHPian
 
kap04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 166
Thanked: 46 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdsaab
The 85K offer was on the SMT.
It was a full cash discount and no free accessories thereafter.
mdsaab is right. But unfortunately they changed their words the very next day. Probably he achieved his month end target very soon. Anyway I'm trying hard from other dealers now to get somewhat close to that price.
kap04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st August 2011, 20:08   #945
Senior - BHPian
 
mdsaab's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Pune
Posts: 1,629
Thanked: 445 Times
Default Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by kap04 View Post
mdsaab is right. But unfortunately they changed their words the very next day. Probably he achieved his month end target very soon. Anyway I'm trying hard from other dealers now to get somewhat close to that price.
I hate it when sales reps go back on their words. Unethical!
I wish you luck in getting a deal as sweet or even sweeter than that.
Go get em, Buddy!
mdsaab is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The "USED" Car Price Check Thread. (Online tool : Page 1) numerouno The Indian Car Scene 11722 5th December 2016 16:02
"Cayenne" we "XC-eed" in our "Endeavour" to "Safari"? Taking powerful metal off-road SS-Traveller 4x4 Excursions 55 10th November 2016 22:56
The "Offers" thread : Post all offers, discounts and deals here Antonian Shifting gears 26 4th December 2012 16:57
Freebies, Bargains, Discounts, Offers, Goodies umang dutt The Indian Car Scene 3 21st May 2012 16:00


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 07:29.

Copyright 2000 - 2016, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks