Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > The Indian Car Scene

Old 27th September 2017, 08:21   #331
BHPian

Default Re: Delhi Transport Dept tells Dealers to stop "Handling Charges" SCAM. EDIT: Telangana and Kerala t

All Tata dealers blatantly adding 6,500 Handling & Logistics charges in Bangalore. Is there any recourse as I need the car on an urgent basis?
Sebring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th September 2017, 09:09   #332
BHPian

Default Re: Delhi Transport Dept tells Dealers to stop "Handling Charges" SCAM. EDIT: Telangana and Kerala t

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebring View Post
All Tata dealers blatantly adding 6,500 Handling & Logistics charges in Bangalore. Is there any recourse as I need the car on an urgent basis?
5000 was added in the price list for Nexon from three showrooms whom I have been in touch with. The main dealer whom I am primarily engaging, I told the SA that I'm not paying that component and if it means I have to raise complaint to Tata Motors, I will. Till now, didn't hear anything from SA that I have to pay that component. Need to see how it goes after I confirm to go ahead with the booking.
mrbaddy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27th September 2017, 10:15   #333
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebring View Post
I am also trying this waived off. I got this waived off from Ford last year, I am visiting the dealer today evening. I am taking all the information required to counter the claims to have this waived off.
speedmiester is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote