| || ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|26th June 2015, 04:15||#181|
Join Date: Jun 2009
Thanked: 62 Times
If I ever dream a vehicle beyond Gypsy, which I currently drive: It would need to be the following:
1. Sub 4 meter SUV
2. Two door is okay. 4 doors would be awesome.
3. Diesel. Preferably 1.6 diesel with MT and and option for AT also
4. Low ratio gear.
5. Shit. Forgot to mention 4x4. Both with MT and AT.
6. A/c with heater
5. Comfortable Independent suspension
6. Rest, I can manage everything. But if all accessories are available, bring it on. Abs, esp, lockable diffs, sunroof, anything and everything. Bring it on. In different trims.
There would be nothing like this. Not that I will sell my Gypsy. No.
But will buy it definitely. As a second car. For city drive.
A daily drive.
Last edited by wanderhermit : 26th June 2015 at 04:18.
|12th March 2016, 09:53||#183|
Senior - BHPian
Join Date: Apr 2011
Thanked: 1,702 Times
Re: Maruti XA Alpha Compact SUV : Auto Expo 2012
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...po-2016-a.html (The Maruti Vitara Brezza @ Auto Expo 2016)
|The following BHPian Thanks BoneCollector for this useful post:|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Tata Tiago-based compact sedan. EDIT: Tigor launched at Rs 4.7 lakhs||Tushar||The Indian Car Scene||780||23rd June 2017 14:27|
|Maruti Ertiga 7-Seater : Auto Expo 2012||GTO||The Indian Car Scene||985||25th April 2012 22:47|
|Wheelosphere at The Hindu Chennai Auto Expo » The Hindu Chennai Auto Expo 2010||udayjani||The Indian Car Scene||3||10th October 2010 16:54|