Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > The Indian Car Scene

Old 27th March 2012, 19:40   #16
Default Re: ET & Maruti disagree on making cars at Gurgaon

So what's wrong in switching some of the vehicle production to make space for a much needed engine manufacturing facility. The original article itself mentioned this but they script the headline to make junta believe as if Maruti is dumping Gurgaon altogether. Ridiculous!! I just noticed they have amended some language as well as the title of the story on their website.

I know this is OT but the impact of such erroneous reporting can be huge.

I couldn't believe when I saw the article yesterday morning. The first thing that came into my head was the effect on real estate development in the surrounding Manesar and the upcoming Dwarka Expressway area. I almost called my brokers to put stuff on the block since the prices could crash big time due to the news.

I never ever glance an eye over ET normally in the morning (its completely rubbish), but couldn't help it since it was big front page news staring at you. My Dad reads it and I get Mint for myself. Times Group papers are absolute trash!!
nkapoor777 is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 27th March 2012, 20:46   #17
Default Re: ET & Maruti disagree on making cars at Gurgaon

Post deleted by the Team-BHP Support : Please do NOT post one-liners that add little or no informational value to the thread. We need your co-operation to maintain the overall quality of this forum.

Please read our rules before proceeding any further.

Last edited by GTO : 28th March 2012 at 13:17.
MadhuG is offline   Reply With Quote Received Infraction