Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > The Indian Car Scene

Old 11th February 2013, 17:48   #616
Distinguished - BHPian

Default Re: Fiat revvs away from Tata dealerships. To set up its own distribution network

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latheesh View Post
Bangalore - I think another showroom is coming up in Singasandra, Hosur road next to Hero Showroom
This one belongs to Prerana Motors. The name of this dealership would be Vecto Motors.

The pictures of this one is posted in the previous page. The link is here (Fiat revvs away from Tata dealerships. To set up its own distribution network).
nkrishnap is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12th February 2013, 16:34   #617
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Default Re: Fiat revvs away from Tata dealerships. To set up its own distribution network

Just a few minutes back, I received a service reminder call from Concorde Motors, Mysore Road. My Linea was serviced there on 17 September 2012 when the odometer reading was 48,989 km. The next servicing is due in September 2013 or 64,000 km, whichever is earlier. She asked for the present odometer reading. When I mentioned, 59,000 km, she informed me to contact them whenever my Linea crossed 15 k km or one year, whichever is earlier. I then asked her, whether Concorde Motors still service FIAT cars. She told, as of now, they would be servicing FIAT cars upto June, 2013; later, depending upon the communication received from FIAT India. I am always satisfied with the service rendered by Mysore Road Concorde.
J.Ravi is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14th February 2013, 11:21   #618
BHPian

Fiat exclusive showroom is coming up in Raipur. Had a chance to visit the showroom yesterday. Finishing work is still going on in the showroom but the sales has already commenced. Servicing will commence within a week at-the-most. However, the formal inaguration of the showroom is slated for 01/03/2013.

This showroom was being shown in the Fiat website till a few days back as "Car Planet" in Dehradun, checked today and saw that it has been corrected. Actually "Car Planet" is the name of the Mitsubishi showroom of the same group in Raipur.

The MD and the Sales In charge were very warm and welcoming. They confirmed to have received parts for the earlier models like Palio and Siena from the factory. This should be very welcoming news for the Palio owners in the area, and a lot of Palios can still be seen in the Bhilai roads.
Attached Thumbnails
Fiat revvs away from Tata dealerships. To set up its own distribution network-img_20130213_161626.jpg  

Fiat revvs away from Tata dealerships. To set up its own distribution network-img_20130213_161328.jpg  

Last edited by Sommos : 14th February 2013 at 11:26.
Sommos is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14th February 2013, 11:42   #619
Senior - BHPian

There was a front page ad in the local newspaper today announcing that Hyson Motors, the Fiat dealership for Cochin, has started operations. The dealership is opposite Ernakulam Medical Centre.
StarrySky is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14th February 2013, 12:26   #620
Distinguished - BHPian

An update on the Vecto Motors. They have decided to open the sales outlet and service center together and hence the inauguration is post poned to first week of March 2013 as of now.

Will post updates as I receive them.
nkrishnap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th February 2013, 12:40   #621
Team-BHP Support

Another Fiat dealer appearing on the Inner Ring Road Bangalore
ajmat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th February 2013, 13:07   #622
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmat View Post
Another Fiat dealer appearing on the Inner Ring Road Bangalore
This one belongs to KHT motors (the one near Kundalahalli/Cosmos Mall). This one is like a semi caffee too (thats what the MD says over the net).
nkrishnap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th February 2013, 14:15   #623
Senior - BHPian

Hyson Motors, Dealers for Cochin, is opening today.
JayD is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14th February 2013, 21:50   #624
BHPian

Just watched the news to hear that Hyson motors has inaugurated its FIAT Exclusive dealership at Cochin. From the news, it seems that its quite a big showroom with lot of display area.

Probably, someone from cochin could give more details on this.

Last edited by shineshine : 14th February 2013 at 21:51.
shineshine is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14th February 2013, 22:21   #625
BHPian

Just realized I could not find dealer details of Fiat in Belgaum on this thread. So for the convenience of those from my beloved home town here is the authorized Fiat dealer's address:-

Manickbag Automobiles Pvt. Ltd.
Khanapur Road
Bensil Industrial Estate
Belgaum - 590008

Phone No : 08314219999

Cheers!
Rohan
rjalihal is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 15th February 2013, 11:56   #626
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjalihal View Post
Just realized I could not find dealer details of Fiat in Belgaum on this thread. So for the convenience of those from my beloved home town here is the authorized Fiat dealer's address:-

Manickbag Automobiles Pvt. Ltd.
Khanapur Road
Bensil Industrial Estate
Belgaum - 590008

Phone No : 08314219999

Cheers!
Rohan
Rohan people here are discussing about the Fiat Exclusive Dealerships coming up across the country, after they have severed their relation with TATA and not the TATA-FIAT joint dealerships, that will cease to exist after a few months.

I think the one you mentioned here is not an Fiat exclusive dealership. Correct me if I am wrong.
Sommos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st February 2013, 13:40   #627
Distinguished - BHPian

Vecto Motors (wholly owned by Prerana Motors) inauguration is scheduled on the 2nd March 2013. The service center to go fully operational in a couple of weeks from the inauguration of the sales outlet.

Will post more details once the official invitation is sent to me.
nkrishnap is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 21st February 2013, 14:19   #628
Senior - BHPian

I passed the Fiat showroom in Thrissur (Hyson Motors) on my way there on Monday and it looked like the showroom is open for business. I do not know if the Hyson Tata-Fiat service centre at Puzhakkal will still be accepting Fiat cars.
StarrySky is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 21st February 2013, 14:28   #629
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkrishnap View Post
This one belongs to Prerana Motors. The name of this dealership would be Vecto Motors.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nkrishnap View Post
This one belongs to KHT motors (the one near Kundalahalli/Cosmos Mall). This one is like a semi caffee too (thats what the MD says over the net).
This is precisely what bothers me.

Though Tata and Fiat have officially parted ways, a lot of Tata dealers have now opened wholly owned subsidiaries as Fiat exclusive dealerships. This also means that these dealers will move their existing Fiat staff to the new Fiat exclusive locations along with adding employees where required.

Wont this mean that the staff of the erstwhile Tata-Fiat combo dealerships, known for their lethargic, passive and insensitive customer service will continue to service Fiat customers, albeit at a new physical location?
n.devdath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st February 2013, 15:42   #630
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by n.devdath View Post
This is precisely what bothers me.

Though Tata and Fiat have officially parted ways, a lot of Tata dealers have now opened wholly owned subsidiaries as Fiat exclusive dealerships. This also means that these dealers will move their existing Fiat staff to the new Fiat exclusive locations along with adding employees where required.

Wont this mean that the staff of the erstwhile Tata-Fiat combo dealerships, known for their lethargic, passive and insensitive customer service will continue to service Fiat customers, albeit at a new physical location?
What makes you think so? Any first hand experience with Prerana Motors Kudlu Gate Fiat's team?

Atleast in Bangalore, I would have been seriously worried if Prerana motors had not taken up the Fiat delearship and I was wishing that the existing service engineers move there. They have been doing a very good job. So whats wrong in moving these guys to the new one.

Your thoughts would more or less fall in line with KHT and Aadya. KHT and Aadya are known to have extreme variances in customer satisfaction and they definitely lack consistency.
nkrishnap is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote