Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > The Indian Car Scene

Old 7th December 2014, 13:59   #121
Default Re: Will Tata Motors be able to regain its market share?

I have shared my thoughts in a different thread (Tata Bolt Hatchback):

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...ml#post3597000 (On the Tata Bolt Hatchback)

Elaborating it, the need of the hour is new concepts and out of box thinking. I have read in the forum that Zest, Bolt etc. are intermediate solution and Tata is working on new models which will be introduced later.

Only one point that Tata needs to be aware is - Time to market is essential. Whatever wonderful product they may come up with, if it is delayed beyond a certain period, it will have no value.

As an existing player they have a disadvantage to recapture market. Changing existing perception is a big challenge. Without bold or innovative new products, they are not going to turn the tide.
AshBabu is offline   Reply With Quote