Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > The Indian Car Scene

Old 24th May 2006, 23:19   #31
Senior - BHPian

The white is same for every car from any manufacturer.....can say for black too
But any other colour say silver the shade isn't exactly the same...The maruti's silver is different from hyundai's silver...Same for the Gold shade...
kpzen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th May 2006, 07:38   #32

I personally likes the Black Color. But when i booked for a black baleno even the MUL guys were telling me to avoid it and choose silver or white since black cant be used for marriages and functions. but i still booked a black one. The white color is the official color of government vehicles atleast here in kerala and the taxi in kerala are also white (something related to maintenance). Earlier some car manufactures charged extra for black color. white and red were the cheaper ones and also its a fact that black is the most difficult color to maintain. because the scratches and the chrome linings both willl be more evident in black shades.
premdiv is offline   Reply With Quote