Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > The Indian Car Scene

Old 6th November 2014, 19:14   #31
BHPian

Default Re: CNG Compliance Plate: Soon Mandatory for all CNG Vehicles

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptaneja View Post
Center details are on the home page of IGL - http://www.iglonline.net/default.aspx

Look at the left hand side of the main page.
I remember seeing this. This list gives addresses of 8 PESO Authorised Hydro Testing Agencies. All of them on the outskirts of Delhi! All of 8 testing agencies for 760,000 CNG vehicles in Delhi and NCR! Wow.

The nearest for me seems to be Greater Noida.

Last edited by LithiumSunset : 6th November 2014 at 19:43.
LithiumSunset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th November 2014, 20:40   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by LithiumSunset View Post
I remember seeing this. This list gives addresses of 8 PESO Authorised Hydro Testing Agencies. All of them on the outskirts of Delhi! All of 8 testing agencies for 760,000 CNG vehicles in Delhi and NCR! Wow.

The nearest for me seems to be Greater Noida.

Maybe you can check with MASS which deals with CNG fitting - the way I got it done for SX4 (through Apra Motors, Gurgaon). For swift, I made my driver waste a day at a center in Dwarka.
ptaneja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th December 2014, 20:51   #33
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptaneja View Post
Maybe you can check with MASS which deals with CNG fitting - the way I got it done for SX4 (through Apra Motors, Gurgaon). For swift, I made my driver waste a day at a center in Dwarka.
Puneet,

Sorry for the late reply.

Talked to my usual MASS but they do not have any such facility. Also talked to a test house in Greater Noida. He asked me to come prepared to spend about 4-5 hours and an empty CNG tank ('khali pet aana', I thought). The charges are 1400 rupees.

Now got to find time to get this done!

LS
LithiumSunset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd November 2016, 11:45   #34
BHPian

Question Re: CNG Compliance Plate: Soon Mandatory for all CNG Vehicles

Question:
Here in Mumbai, the CNG testing station is asking a whopping Rs.2500/- only for Cylinder testing and issuing of the certificate; post which I would need to carry those documents and go to the RTO to get the plate (which I am sure will at least cost me 200-400 more).

The concern is :- I see amounts way lower than these on this thread.
Anyone who knows the procedure and the amounts in Mumbai for an MH02 (Dahisar RTO) car?
Please Help friends!
DipakDZireLover is offline   Reply With Quote