Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > The Indian Car Scene

Closed Thread

Old 6th July 2013, 20:11   #46
BHPian

Default Re: Toyota Launches Chrome Edition Innova

my 2 cents on this,

if you wan't to spruce up sales. give some actual life saving goodies for a change. how about (Safety kit) edition

why can't they give a safety package for a discount. or just the ABS Kit thrown in the best selling variant . i would take an Innova with ABS kit and airbags rather than overpriced chrome edition. there will be people who will argue then who will buy the top variant. my answer to that is..at least they would be selling more vehicles. i don't think the impact on margin vs the sales would be that much.

Last edited by Caramelo : 6th July 2013 at 20:14.
Caramelo is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th July 2013, 20:31   #47
BHPian

Funny they did not include anything "chromatic" in the interiors.
But what say, a sad treatment at the end of the life cycle actually for a stunning offering. Would have been much appreciated in terms of value and volumes in case the edition would have been with a 'Auto' or a 'power boost' variant.
Old 6th July 2013, 21:50   #48
BHPian

With the kind of atrocious pricing on its models, I sometimes wonder how does Toyota manage to sell its vehicles in such good numbers? But with the competition now heating up, the reality had to hit its face rudely someday.
Old 13th July 2013, 21:47   #49
BHPian

Heard there are some handsome discounts being offered now specially if you are in an exchange mood. Has anybody have any experience recently ? Checked but were not really great in Thane at least. Anybody with a the "purchasing close" price lately ?
Closed Thread