Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > The Indian Car Scene

Old 9th May 2014, 18:20   #1
Team-BHP Support
Default Mahindra First Choice's Franchise Model

Multi-brand car workshop company, Mahindra First Choice Services (MFCS) has introduced a franchise model in India. KLN Motor Agencies at Ekkattuthangal in Chennai, which is the first franchisee workshop, was inaugurated today. The company has appointed a total of 10 franchisees in the city of Chennai, which will be operational in the next three months.

MFCS has a network of 28 company owned company operated (COCO) outlets across India. With the addition of the 10 franchisee workshops, the company is looking to extend its reach. MFCS is aiming to open more than 100 workshops by the end of the current fiscal. The company is looking at regions like Mumbai, Pune, Delhi NCR, Punjab and Karnataka to expand its network. Cluster warehouses have been set up to stock spare parts and supply them to the COCO workshops and franchisees.

MFCS workshops offer facilities like pick up and drop, washing, wheel alignment and balancing, denting and painting, car detailing, engine analysis and diagnosis, clutch plate and pedal check-up, steering and suspension tuning and cashless insurance. Customers can book appointments by visiting the MFCS website or by dialling 1800-22-4008 (toll free).
Aditya is offline   (3) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 9th May 2014, 21:33   #2
Default Re: Mahindra First Choice's Franchise Model

One just needs to enter keywords like mahindra first choice fraud etc on google. We can see endless list of customers who have been fooled by one or the other franchisee in some manner.
Just wondering what will their approach be towards service and repair of cars.
If they intend to follow the same approach of fooling the customers, then I am already feeling bad for those innocent car owners who would give their cars for service/repair at these franchisees.
Aksthedreamer is offline   (3) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 9th May 2014, 22:21   #3

KLN motors Ekkaduthangal is a TATA Authorised Service Center. I am not sure if this is an additional workshop under the Mahindra franchise or if one of KLNs TASS or KLNs Chevrolet showroom has been converted into the Mahindra franchise. KLN is quite bad and I have had feedback from couple of my close relatives who have had TATA and Chevy cars. I wouldn't go near this center.

Not a good start for Mahindra (at least in Chennai!)

Quite interesting. Came across this feedback about KLN on Team BHP itself .

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...ra-owners.html (Avoid KLN motors in Chennai..Optra Owners)

Last edited by GTO : 11th May 2014 at 14:53. Reason: Merging back to back posts
searacer932 is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote