Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > The Indian Car Scene

Closed Thread

Old 28th October 2015, 09:54   #1171
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Next-generation Mahindra Bolero? NAMED: Mahindra TUV300! EDIT: Now launched at Rs. 6.90 lakhs

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoIndian View Post
The DSH informed that one White T6+ has arrived today and if I am interested I can have a look at it. He also mentioned that one Blue T8 has been billed and he can confirm about its availability by tomorrow evening.
I compared the specs of the T6+ against that of T8. Unfortunately the lower variant loses on 19 features and almost 50% of which are very important (I have highlighted in yellow colour below the important ones)

Name:  T6 Plus Vs T8 features.jpg
Views: 42637
Size:  122.5 KB

Conclusion: I sent a text message to the Dealer Sales Head yesteday night that I am not pursuing the White T6+ (or any color of this variant) as it is loosing out on some important features. I told him I will stick to T8 manual. open to different color options. Will wait till today evening about the availability of Blue T8.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACM View Post
The quality of the TUV 300 interiors is so much better than the Scorpio and XUV even that it is hard to consider the Scorpio or XUV in its presence and then the engine power takes away from the TUV 300. The Scorpio dash and door pads and ergonomics are pathetic for a vehicle costing so much.
Spot on ACM Sir. The interiors of the TUV are so very welcoming. Simple and clean design. the ergonomics are so much sorted out compared to its bigger siblings. Well regarding engine power, 90% of the times (within city and under 100kmph), it won't matter. Only when you hit the highway and to do north of triple digit speeds would the power matter. That is the compromise all TUV owners will have to live with.
AutoIndian is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 28th October 2015, 11:35   #1172
BHPian

Default Re: Next-generation Mahindra Bolero? NAMED: Mahindra TUV300! EDIT: Now launched at Rs. 6.90 lakhs

Mod Note: Our TUV300 Report has been taken live at this link (Mahindra TUV300 : Official Review). Please continue the discussion over on the new thread. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoIndian View Post
I compared the specs of the T6+ against that of T8. Unfortunately the lower variant loses on 19 features and almost 50% of which are very important (I have highlighted in yellow colour below the important ones)
Good decision, T8 is worth its money over T6+

Last edited by GTO : 28th October 2015 at 12:42. Reason: Linking to review :)
silverknight is offline   (2) Thanks
Closed Thread