Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > The Indian Car Scene

Old 10th June 2015, 08:43   #106

Not only the manufacturer its people's awareness and attitude that makes the difference also. For example a family member of mine asked me why do you need abs or airbag or end in a city like Kolkata where you can never pickup your speed? I tried to justify and then when he was adamant i simply thought in my mind let god protect you from accidents. In general people would go for lower versions of cars of Honda or some other fancy badge where as that budget would provided them with a higher version of not so fancy/ branded manufacturer

And unless this mentality changes manufacturers will be providing us with cars without safety... They would include safety features bybdefault when the market research will show that market wants safety features without which very less people will buy the car

Last edited by Gannu_1 : 10th June 2015 at 08:53. Reason: Consecutive posts merged. Please use the 30-min edit window to add/edit your posts, please wait for the moderator to approve your posts.
Prithwitheraj is offline   Reply With Quote