Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > The Indian Car Scene

Old 21st August 2006, 14:02   #1

My first post on this group. Please correct me if am posting wrongly.

I have a 2005 end scorpio crde low end model which dosent have the the voice assist system like the slx model. All that is available is a fuel guage indicator (analog - needle type) which has a marking in red color which is supposed to indicate the reserve. It is highly impossible to read the reserve accurately using this.

Am interested in getting an indication via light glow or voice assist once the fuel reaches the designated mark. Where can i get this fixed in bangalore? Which is the best option? Does it have any side effects like getting fixed from the local vendor causes other electrical issues?

Am not interested in the entire voice assist kit from M&M. This is a temporary vehicle for me and i intend to change it asap. So need to spend the minimal on this vehicle.

santhoshbkartha is offline   Reply With Quote