Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > The Indian Car Scene

View Poll Results: Would you buy spares and parts online?
Yes Only for routine services 24 8.28%
Yes For routine services + replacements 237 81.72%
No 29 10.00%
Voters: 290. You may not vote on this poll

Old 23rd July 2017, 23:39   #121
BHPian

Default Re: Would you buy Spares & Parts online?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo_Ipe View Post
Bumping up a really old thread!

From the limited research I did on TeamBHP regarding ISA Valve (aka Idle Speed Actuator Valve, Idle Air Control Valve etc.), I came to the conclusion that it is an irritant in many Hyundai cars.

My posts in other threads regarding the valve in other threads:

A fellow BHPian had started a thread on the same issue, which never took off.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/techni...sa-santro.html (Puzzling (and expensive) problem with Idle Speed ISA in Santro)

So finally after almost a year and a half of irregular idling and the AC compressor cutting off at idling speeds, decided to bite the bullet and get the valve replaced. Seeing my reluctance, my SA at Hyundai A$S offered to replace my ISA valve with a random Santro's valve for demo purpose. Once the valve was replaced, idling was smooth and AC was cooling flawlessly!

I've been quoted 10,700/- for the valve which according to me is steep, but in accordance with what others have reported. Guess it's part of the price one has to pay for maintaining a nearly 12 year old car!
Some pics I clicked:

The loaner valve used for testing purpose:

Attachment 1639132

My busted valve! Was fixed with Mseal in December 2015 when I had deferred changing the valve:

Attachment 1639133

Attachment 1639134
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo_Ipe View Post
My ISA Valve story took an unexpected turn 2 days after I paid an advance of 2k for the 11k valve at the Hyundai A$S. I was just looking at the pics I'd clicked, and found a part number on the loaner valve (refer above post). I did a casual Google search and I was surprised to find the part available on an Indian website for a little over 5k! Did some further Googling and found this:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/IDLE...311.0.0.elCLcI

For less that INR 1,000/- that was a bargain I wasn't willing to let go. Ordered it instantly, and cancelled the request at the A$S, who refunded my advance without too much of a hassle. The part arrived in less than 20 days, and I got it fixed at a local garage in 20 minutes flat and gave the mechanic 200/- for labour!

The "AC cutting off at idling" issue was immediately sorted out. The irregular idling persisted for 2-3 days, but settled down by itself. Hence, I sorted out the Hyundai ISA Valve issue in my 12 year old Xing for ~1,200/- bucks! Not sure how long the new valve will last, but at a tenth of the cost of the OEM valve, that is a risk I'm willing to take!
My first online car part shopping success story!
Geo_Ipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th July 2017, 00:09   #122
Senior - BHPian

Voted for, NO!

Regardless of what spare part, The amount of replica's in the market these days, I will never take a chance to order any part online, I one of those guys who will pay a bit more but would like to be 100% sure that any part being used in my car is totally genuine.
Tanveer_2558 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th August 2017, 10:22   #123
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dry Ice View Post
Tried Boodmo, part I was looking for wasn't available on other portals.

I ordered a tail light for Scorpio (old gen) and got it in 4 days.
Quote:
Originally Posted by deetjohn View Post
boodmo.com is so expensive!!
Guys, I take back my words. The recent experience with Boodmo has been terrible. I had to order the same part again. Ordered it on 11-Aug and I have not heard anything from them. Customer care is useless, just keeps forwarding the emails. I am thinking of raising a dispute with my credit card bank for this transaction.

Stay away from boodmo!

Lesson learnt, don't be lazy, get up and get the things from a physical store. Lol!
Dry Ice is online now   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 24th August 2017, 12:15   #124
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

Stay away from boodmo!

Lesson learnt, don't be lazy, get up and get the things from a physical store. Lol!
I am stuck with boodmo ! Should have gone to my local MGP store and got the parts

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifi...ml#post4257159 (Best sites to buy parts online)
Captain Slow is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 27th August 2017, 12:00   #125
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Guys, I take back my words. The recent experience with Boodmo has been terrible. I had to order the same part again. Ordered it on 11-Aug and I have not heard anything from them. Customer care is useless, just keeps forwarding the emails. I am thinking of raising a dispute with my credit card bank for this transaction.

Stay away from boodmo!

Update, as posted on the other thread -

Quote:
I had got an email from him last time for feedback, so added him to the email thread. Also added the email Leoshashi shared earlier. Now, I don't know who did what, but I got a call saying, my order will be "shipped" in the next 7 days. So total - 14+7 = 21 days (just to ship), against the promised "delivery" time of 5-7 days. I requested him for a refund as I am not willing to waste more time with them.

Got an email sometime later that the refund is processed, should reflect in my bank 5-7 days later.

Boodmo.com is best avoided even if only they list the part you need. Coz going by how they seem to work, they will start looking for it, only after you place the order. And high chances, might not be able to fulfil it. But they will for sure be able to annoy you no ends with their non-sensical emails!
Dry Ice is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 4th November 2017, 06:17   #126

Infractions: 0/1 (5)
Default Anyone has experience with AutoDivine?

I ordered these 3D Kagu Mats For Hyundai Santa Fe Black for ₹9,927.00 from AutoDivine.com online on 17 October 2017.

I have not received this item till today, 03 November 2017. When I enquired about the status on 24 Oct, they gave a tracking number of Professional Couriers, when I enter the tracking number at Professional courier site, it says "Your consignment status request could not be processed." Their site has online chat. on 3rd November 8pm, when the chat assistant promised to get back to me with status update in 15 minutes. But no response after that.

Has any one else faced any such issues with AutoDivine.com?

Last edited by GTO : 6th November 2017 at 10:56. Reason: Language
iwant2go is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote Received Infraction
Old 7th November 2017, 13:53   #127

@iwant2go - I also ordered a 3d kagu mat for my Scorpio after speaking to one guy called Prateek on this no 7291944363. Its been more than 7 days and I have not heard from them. I sent him an SMS but there is no response and now when I check their website is down. I tried calling that no but there was no response and now it looks like he has blocked my no. They are listed on Amazon and also have a facebook page. Looks like a fraud website and I am clueless on how to take this forward. May be if we have more instances, we should collectively file a complaint.
magicblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th November 2017, 17:45   #128

Infractions: 0/1 (5)
Default Beware of online shop AutoDivine.com

I ordered these 3D Kagu Mats For Hyundai Santa Fe Black for ₹9,927.00 from AutoDivine.com online on 17 October 2017.

I have not received this item until today, 11 November 2017. When I enquired about the status on 24 Oct, they gave a tracking number of Professional Couriers. When I enter the tracking number at Professional courier site, it says "Your consignment status request could not be processed." Their site has online chat. on 3rd November 8 pm, when the chat assistant promised to get back to me with a status update in 15 minutes. But no response after that.

Again I chatted with chat assistant one Mona on 4th November. She promised to refund within 10 working days. I insisted for 2 days. Nothing came back yet.

Today, on 11th November when I checked, the website itself down.

Has anyone else faced any such issues with AutoDivine.com?
Has anyone bought anything successfully from Autodivine?

(I got a response from another user @magicblack last week in another thread saying he also had similar experience trying to order 3d mat for Scorpio).
iwant2go is offline   (5) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 11th November 2017, 18:56   #129
BHPian

Default Re: Beware of online shop AutoDivine.com

Though they've deleted their Facebook page, it seems to be owned by Vishal and Sandeep.

A whois search gives the following result:

Registrant Name: Prateek Chawla
Registrant Phone: +91.7291944363
Registrant Email: prateekchawla.india@gmail.com

There seem to be a lot of complaints when you reverse search using the above details, so the best way out would be asking your credit card company for a chargeback.
prateekm is online now   (3) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12th November 2017, 08:47   #130
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Beware of online shop AutoDivine.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwant2go View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by prateekm View Post
Though they've deleted their Facebook page, it seems to be owned by Vishal and Sandeep.

These guys are very much active on Amazon.in

https://www.amazon.in/Autodivine-Che...a-e1d80db51a50
You could try and reach them on Amazon or maybe even give negative feedbacks to them via Amazon.

Edit - >

Prateek Chawla is the Proprietor

Last edited by Captain Slow : 12th November 2017 at 08:57.
Captain Slow is offline   Reply With Quote