Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > The Indian Car Scene

Old 4th June 2015, 10:15   #1
Team-BHP Support
Default Nano GenX Customers: Win a trip to Tata's Sanand Factory

Tata Motors has announced a new initiative for Nano customers. Dubbed 'The Chosen Ones', this campaign presents an opportunity for select GenX Nano customers to win a trip to the company's manufacturing facility at Sanand and witness the roll out of their own Nanos, which they have booked.

The campaign has gone live and to participate, customers can book the GenX Nano by June 18, 2015 at their nearest Tata Motors dealership. Post booking the car, the customers will receive an invite via SMS, asking them to state why they would like to win a trip to the plant to see their Nanos roll off the assembly line. Twenty respondents will be selected through an audited process based on the eligibility. Winners will be announced on June 24. They will win an all-expense paid trip to Sanand on July 7, 2015. Customers will also receive birth certificates of their cars at the plant and get an opportunity to name their cars.

Link to Team-BHP News Article
Aditya is offline   (7) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 8th June 2015, 15:51   #2
Senior - BHPian
Default Re: Nano GenX Customers: Win a trip to Tata's Sanand Factory

I think TATA is trying very hard to change the perception. I am sure it will delight many folks to watch their cars roll on from Factory and to name the car (which surely gives a personal touch). A plaque with the chosen name will be an icing on the cake.

I think this may come after the positive feedback from the factory visits they offered as a part of the promo during Zest \ Bolt launch. Even after the promo ended, they were offering factory visits - I got a personal invitation but unfortunately, could not accept it due to conflicting appointments over the specific weekend.

theexperthand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th June 2015, 15:55   #3
Default Re: Nano GenX Customers: Win a trip to Tata's Sanand Factory

Not feeling all that excited, skeptical about Tata's offers and their handling of responses to promotional offers. After registering for the Power of 1+1 all I got was a couple of phone calls, first one asking which city I am from and the next about the nearest Tata showroom. After that it was quite silent till now, so not really feeling like paying 5K to book a car I am not sure I would buy.

Instead wishing that all 20 "Chosen Ones" will be Team BHPians.

In case anyone has not read the fine print, this offer is open only for bookings of GenX XT and XTA variants. Residents of Pondicherry and Tamil Nadu are excluded from this offer, does anyone know why?
sun_king is offline   Reply With Quote