Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > The Indian Car Scene

Old 4th September 2006, 01:12   #46
Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Originally Posted by aZa
Yes 2 Lakh upwards for the gauges and rims !!!! but thats NHC ... i wanna see what they have for the Accord 3.0 V6
rims and guages which cost 4lacs
hellspawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th September 2006, 17:56   #47
Default Honda SIEL will NOT Honour Warranty

I wrote to Honda using the customer care e-mail ID and asked them if Honda SIEL would honour the warranty on the car if we add Mugen parts. I also asked them if all their dealers would be stocking Mugen parts.

Their response, received just now -- "Honda SIEL Cars has not authorized our dealers to provide this facility for our customers. The warranty would be VOID in case of any un-authorized fitment".

So, I guess the magazines are talking about Mugen providing warranty for their parts and not Honda warranty for the car itself.

This is dampening news for me because I thought that Honda would honour the warranty for Mugen parts fitted by their dealers.
roovee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th September 2006, 18:14   #48
Senior - BHPian

It may have been discussed elsewhere in this forum, but this is again another case of we Indians being taken for a ride. The warranty given by the mfr. is quite far from warranties available in other countries. Further in US, pro-consumer law does not allow any mfr. of any product to void a warranty if any mods are carried out unless they prove that the failure was due to the mod. Thus other non-modded parts continue the normal warranty.

OTOH, given the conditon of our infrastructure, it is a miracle that the mfrs. give a warranty.
sandeep108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th February 2014, 13:03   #49
Senior - BHPian
Default Re: Honda owners rejoice. Mugen is in India! Officially.

Guys, noone has written in this thread for a long time. I was wondering if anyone has actually done any mugen parts for their Hondas? Are Linkway Honda still distributing Mugen parts? Am looking for mugen accessories for my CRV.
Fullrevs is offline   Reply With Quote