Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > The Indian Car Scene

Old 14th September 2006, 12:55   #76
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technocrat
Saw this car today, it looks better than its previous avtaar for sure. Some how I found the owner to be dumb, why you may ask, he had covered the head rest with covers that match the seat covers & it was an Indigo SX which comes with Video screens
Actually, thats to protect the LCD screens . Have seen lots of people do it, and its easy to take off too.
sajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th September 2006, 13:43   #77
Distinguished - BHPian

Yeah thats true But he had them tied & not freely hanging :-)
Technocrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th September 2006, 21:03   #78
SUV
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by garvit2002
hey TSK
i had problems with the starter motor on my indica at 25k. but the service station ppl sent that to its service station and got it done for free. was that because of warranty period ...
the thermostat of my marina's a\c went off at 50k but i asked the person to make the a\c direct and i felt no such FE drops . u said it correct these maintenance costs are recovered from low cost of running for tata vehicles . still i will consider a tata vehicle in future.
Just out of curiosity .. do you remember the thermostat functioning before it went kaput ...

Cos i know for a fact that the A/C thermostat on the indica doesnt act like one ....
SUV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th September 2006, 13:12   #79
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUV
Just out of curiosity .. do you remember the thermostat functioning before it went kaput ...

Cos i know for a fact that the A/C thermostat on the indica doesnt act like one ....
i came to know that the thermostat was working as when it went off the A\C stopped functioning
garvit2002 is offline   Reply With Quote