Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > The Indian Car Scene

Old 2nd April 2017, 18:41   #16
BHPian

I have been driving Celerio VXI AMT for nearly three years. It is my city car and so far I have done only 13.5K Kms. Maruti maybe selling AMT in good numbers but I have my own doubts about the technology. In the last 5k Kms there is this juddering that is felt in lower gears especially after driving in traffic for about 15-20 mins. The purpose of buying it for city use is defeated if the driving becomes unpleasant with juddering. Even though tempted to upgrade to Ignis AMT, I wonder whether the same problem would be replicated. I have decided to wait and watch and also get feed back of other AMT users.
msd63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd April 2017, 18:53   #17
BANNED

Default Re: Maruti sells more than 50,000 AMT-equipped cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by msd63 View Post
I have been driving Celerio VXI AMT for nearly three years. It is my city car and so far I have done only 13.5K Kms. Maruti maybe selling AMT in good numbers but I have my own doubts about the technology. In the last 5k Kms there is this juddering that is felt in lower gears especially after driving in traffic for about 15-20 mins. The purpose of buying it for city use is defeated if the driving becomes unpleasant with juddering. Even though tempted to upgrade to Ignis AMT, I wonder whether the same problem would be replicated. I have decided to wait and watch and also get feed back of other AMT users.
Get clutch changed in warranty (if present) or for rs800 to get rid of the judder.
H_Dogg72 is offline   Reply With Quote