Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > The Indian Car Scene

Old 29th November 2016, 08:53   #16
BHPian

Default Re: Honda recalls City, Jazz and Civic for Airbag defect

I appreciate the supply problem, but why call for a recall if you don't have enough supplies. Considering this is a critical safety equipment, can they delay it for so long?
crisscross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th December 2016, 18:17   #17
BHPian

Update: After many complaints with Honda , I finally gave up & scheduled a service for my car which was overdue. They replaced the airbag during the service.

While they promise to call you at the time of registration of recall but they dont. So it is upto us to go to the Service center & give the car for service & they will check & replace during that or we need to go ask for Airbag replacement at the Service Center.
crisscross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th December 2016, 19:39   #18
BHPian

I did my Honda City service on 5th Dec 2016. While registering the service in their portal, this popped up. This time they replaced passenger side air bag.

Close to a year before they replaced my driver side air bag.

Now my both air bags are replaced.
Sail is offline   Reply With Quote