Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > The Indian Car Scene

Old 11th November 2016, 18:51   #16
Distinguished - BHPian

Default Re: Tata Tiago AMT spotted testing under thick camouflage

Nice to see TATA finally making the right moves! They first had to get a right product and since it's in place, time to go offensive. The only thing am unhappy is the long wait times and it's time TATA addresses that without a hitch.

It'd be really nice to launch Kite 5 with enough capacity so that the back orders are limited to a 1 month waiting. They really need to make it happen. Also hope they tune the AMTs in a way that complements the reputation that Tiago has gained.
swiftnfurious is online now   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 13th November 2016, 19:33   #17
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Tata Tiago AMT spotted testing under thick camouflage

I was eagerly waiting for the WagonR AMT to replace the 10+ yr old Alto in our family. Somehow after test driving the Tiago along with WagonR, Celerio etc I can't convince myself to get the WagonR or the Celerio over the Tiago. Forget convincing the family!!

The only + for WagonR and Celerio are the AMT options and Maruti's service network. With the option of a reliable FNG available to me, the service network is lesser of my worries.

Once the AMT Tiago is launched, I am planning to do these test drives again and take a final call. Hope they launch it soon. But going by the Hexa thread, it might come sometime after March'17. Fingers crossed.
Dry Ice is offline   Reply With Quote