Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > The Indian Car Scene

Old 26th November 2009, 22:11   #46
Default And more schemes

Anyone heard of the twinkle group investments or something like that? And what about VCARE in Thane?
Several of my friends have been coaxing me to consider these. The VCARE people seem pretty decent, but what can you tell from appearances, right? Any experiences to share? Please do.
c-zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th November 2009, 13:15   #47
Team-BHP Support

C-zar, why not share what their schemes are all about? Though, if history is anything to go by, I'd approach these so called schemes cautiously. The only ones who get rich are the promoters!
GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th November 2009, 19:33   #48
Default schemes that warrant a doubt

OK. See there's this Royal Twinkle Star Club which is a division of Twinkle Group of companies and is initiated and/or supported by Goenkas. In this you put a fixed sum every month (multiples of 1000, I think) like recurring deposit and fixed for a term of 5 and a half years at the end of which you will get a return calculated at about 13%. For introducing other goats, er.. investors there is a 10% commission as well. That is roughly the scheme of things. looks pretty legit, but can't be sure.

The other is of VCARE in which you 'buy a product' costing about Rs. 6500 for which you get something like a tool set or garment, etc. and if you introduce two other people (one on your left, and one on your right, whatever that means, in a 'binary' fashion, whatever that means too) then you have the added benefit of some commission. Now this amount of Rs. 6500 will be paid back to you spaced over a year and a half (about that much time, if I remember correctly), and the sum of the total that you will receive will be upwards of Rs. 80000/-

Then there's another one I came across named RMP the brochure of which had a similar pyramid / binary kind of diagram on it as this vcare. Looks like there is no dearth of these schemes. Typically there is also a video CD that accompanies these presentations and the introducer is terribly excited to share and enlist your membership in it portraying it like it's the opportunity you'd be daft to let go by.

Right, so that's what I came across. Anyone else?
c-zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th November 2009, 20:29   #49
Senior - BHPian

OT but still, anyone know what happened to some Gold scheme that was running around some years back? Any idea what happened to those guys?

I guess the economy was running on that scheme at that time!!
naveenroy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27th November 2009, 20:43   #50

All scheams which gives commission for you when you add two new people /people added by the people you added is simply a scam.don't belive them.This type of scheme is called ponzi scheam.

Always remember that the money you earn by working is real.

wiki link
Sudan_NFS is offline   Reply With Quote