Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > The Indian Car Scene

Old 5th November 2006, 11:41   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by theMAG
Or not at all. We might be looking at the last ever Palio 1.6 batch in India. And 4.4 lac?! Thats phenomenal VFM for stock clearance !
I think the swift makes a lot more sense at that price. very good handling and adequate power . palio brakes are too over servoed in any case to fully exploit the car's potential. plus you get better build quality and reliability in the swift
abhijit 2284 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th November 2006, 19:19   #17
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhijit 2284
I think the swift makes a lot more sense at that price.
I agree but the Palio 1.6 is for the enthusiasts and is bought with passion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhijit 2284
palio brakes are too over servoed in any case to fully exploit the car's potential. plus you get better build quality and reliability in the swift
Didn't get your funda of brakes taking over power? Build quality is better in the Palio and the reliability award goes to the Swift.
moralfibre is offline   Reply With Quote