Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > The Indian Car Scene

Closed Thread
Old 10th September 2016, 09:13   #31
Default Re: Rumour: Fiat to phase out operations in India

Although I don't think they're pulling the plug, even if they do, it won't really affect a lot of people. I've been a proud owner of the Punto for 7 years and I've got no complaints really. It handles like a gem, is built like a tank and it's really sheer driving pleasure that keeps me sticking to it. There are niggles, the gearbox is pathetic, there's not really much space inside but for starters, the service isn't all that bad. In fact, I'd rate it better than the service I get at HASS for my Civic. So that's something.
They need to be more aggressive and it's going to take a genius to come up with a fresh strategy to change the perception. That's the key.
coolkurt is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th September 2016, 09:13   #32
Team-BHP Support
Default Re: Rumour: Fiat to phase out operations in India

Mod Note: The article appears to be completely baseless & unreliable. Closing thread until (if & when) information is received from a more dependable source.

It's a sad truth guys, but people will publish anything to get clicks these days.
GTO is offline   (17) Thanks
Closed Thread