Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > The Indian Car Scene

Old 9th May 2017, 18:16   #16
BHPian

A late post here, it's sad the Fluence never received the acknowledgement it deserved. I'm a proud owner of one of the very few around and without being biased, let me tell you that this is one beautiful car. I'd definitely rate the Jetta & Octavia higher up in the ranks, but it's any day far better than the corollas and elantras of the world (And of course the Cruze). Don't get what I'm talking about? Drive or get driven in one. It doesn't by any means set the highways on fire, but the ride and handling are sublime. It's supremely comfortable, easy to maintain, consumes abuse (if abused) and a pleasure to drive or rather, cruise. It corners well and is confidence inspiring, I've loved every moment with it so far. And in spite of the 1.5L under the hood, it isn't remotely as bad as it's perceived to be - miles ahead of the corolla and even the 1.6 L Elantra in real life situations.

This was one car which was a marketing disaster. Otherwise, if the Corolla can be a runaway success purely based on the brand, low cost of ownership and reliability - Fluence being a far more superior car deserved a better deal.

My car is gonna be with me forever as I've no plans of selling it ever. I'm aware spares will be an issue over the years considering the numbers they sold, but that's the bullet I'm willing to bite. This one is gonna remain !

On another note, how about Kicking Off a Fluence Club pan India? Exclusivity for life!

Last edited by Zappo : 9th May 2017 at 18:26. Reason: Back to back posts not allowed. Use the Edit button to add content to your previous post. Posts merged.
RSM_TorqueZoner is offline   (4) Thanks Reply With Quote