Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > The Indian Car Scene

Old 8th February 2017, 07:40   #16
Senior - BHPian

Default re: Mahindra XUV500 - Sportz limited edition launched!

Suddenly, all the limited editions launched by Maruti appear VFM and tasteful

As if their design team wasn't enough, they have hired sticker guys to make good looking cars appear ghastly. Looks like they want to win some sort of "consistently ugly designs" award!!

Buyers should also think that how long can these so called "Limited variants" be maintained. I mean if you lost the LHS side decal in an accident, you will have to remove the other side too and your car becomes "Unlimited". There is absolutely no support for these decals after a year or two.

Last edited by Leoshashi : 8th February 2017 at 07:46.
Leoshashi is offline   (3) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 8th February 2017, 07:56   #17
Senior - BHPian

Default re: Mahindra XUV500 - Sportz limited edition launched!

I guess this is all M&M could do for the near term until they probably refresh the XUV ( which I presume was done only 1/2 years back ).

But given the strong design language displayed when this vehicle was originally launched, wish the team spent some more time around those decals.

Feature wise, I don't think the XUV misses anything - hence they can hardly "load" the vehicle more. Expect to see some new ads of XUV hitting the TV screens soon ( if not already done ).

Last edited by GTO : 8th February 2017 at 12:39. Reason: Typos
narayan is online now   Reply With Quote Received Infraction