Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > The Indian Car Scene

Old 9th September 2017, 16:21   #31
BHPian

Default Re: The Range Rover Velar. EDIT: Now spotted in India!

Quote:
Originally Posted by venom_op View Post
That's probably because this car will almost never see anything more than a village road as far as off roading is concerned. RRs are capable offroaders but ding one wrong part and you're looking at a hefty bill.

Also, frankly these prices are just plain obscene! They may be great products but, if these prices on cartoq are accurate, they are asking for over 40L over an equivalent Q7. I'd rather get the Q7 and have enough spare to get an A3. And if a sporty feel is what i'm after, i'd rather get the new Cayenne, which i assume will be similarly priced AND more reliable.

Just my personaly opinion of course. Not that i have the funds to buy any car in this range!
Audi Q7 is 97 lacs on road and Cayenne is now 1.40 crs on road. Velar pricing is similar, not hugely overpriced compared to these two.
manishk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th September 2017, 16:24   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manishk123 View Post
Audi Q7 is 97 lacs on road and Cayenne is now 1.40 crs on road. Velar pricing is similar, not hugely overpriced compared to these two.
These are in road. The velar prices are ex showroom.
venom_op is offline   Reply With Quote