Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > The Indian Car Scene

Old 15th August 2017, 15:22   #46

Experienced the brand new Nexa service centre yesterday.

It was a pretty good and smooth experience (though mine was just a first service).

It was a walk-in and since there are no bookings in advance I was happily accomodated.

A service advisor was promptly assigned and he made the jobcard entry through an Ipad. The coolest feature was an app where the SA could mark scratches and dents on the car and keep a record for later (i found that pretty cool).

I was offered a choice to get the vehicle delivered but i opted to stay. I was led to a comfortable sitting area (with sofas and colas and coffee). The view from the room is the main workshop area and I could see my car being worked upon. Took about 3 hours total.

Overall a pretty decent experience considering experience with other brands workshops (thought the ktm one nearby had a Playstation to keep the customer occupied &#128513.

The work quality was just above average esp the inside dash cleaning. Must have used some awful stuff... and didn't smell very nice.
social3047 is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 23rd September 2017, 13:17   #47
BHPian

A new Nexa service centre coming up at Golf course extension road in Gurgaon.
dieselburner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd October 2017, 17:31   #48
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Maruti launches the first NEXA service station

Nexa Service Centre is not exclusive for Nexa cars :

All Maruti cars can be serviced at Nexa service centre. As per Maruti : Nexa means "Premium" and any Maruti car owner can get his / her car serviced at Nexa centre.

Mr. Divakar Reddy got his S-Cross serviced at Nexa service centre. He spotted many other non Nexa cars too and the manager confirmed to him that any Maruti car could be serviced here.

Spot the white Swift
Maruti launches the first NEXA service station-img20171002wa0024.jpg

Spot the red Brezza
Maruti launches the first NEXA service station-img20171002wa0037.jpg

Zoom in and you can also spot an Ertiga
Maruti launches the first NEXA service station-img20171002wa0036.jpg

The spare parts and labour rate for S-Cross was same as any other Maruti service centre in Tier 1 city. He is very happy with the service experience. Most of the non Nexa cars owners are not aware that their cars could be also serviced here
Dr.Naren is online now   (3) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 2nd October 2017, 17:40   #49
BHPian

Default Re: Maruti launches the first NEXA service station

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Naren View Post
Nexa Service Centre is not exclusive for Nexa cars :

All Maruti cars can be serviced at Nexa service centre. As per Maruti : Nexa means "Premium" and any Maruti car owner can get his / her car serviced at Nexa centre.
Thank you Dr.Naren. This was the only thing that was bothering me when I cancelled my Baleno's booking in favour of the Dzire, but this news means I'm extremely happy that I'm not going to miss out on the premium service experience.
y2ksrs is offline   Reply With Quote