Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > The Indian Car Scene

Old 2nd October 2017, 13:35   #121

I suffered this 80kmph speed limit recently in a new Ford Ecosport taken for rent from Zoomcar. I felt literally like the car was not moving at all in the highways at this speed because there were nearly 0 to 2 vehicles visible. I couldn’t overtake, and also I need to do a detailed planning before I do a overtake. My car should be running only around 60kmph speed if I wanted to do confident overtake of a vehicle which I didn’t do at all. It was just creating more and more frustrating and restlessness when you start experience these kind of limitations. I think the speed governor should become a smart governor and have vehicles speed controlled according to the location or roads they travel. Seriously I couldn’t think of how to use that car during emergency situations. I just hope I don’t need to rent self drive rentals again and get into this handcuffed situations. Also there is no use of choosing different model cars in the self drive rentals sites anymore.
saratjyo is offline   Reply With Quote