Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > The Indian Car Scene

Old 14th September 2017, 07:24   #16
Distinguished - BHPian

Default Re: Renault uses Honda City pic in its new app!

Quote:
Originally Posted by v12 View Post
That's so funny - I never realised this even after downloading the app. Here is another mistake that I found in the app. Seems they never really tested the app properly before releasing it.
Password strength - week and not weak
Sheel is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14th September 2017, 09:55   #17
Senior - BHPian

Oh wow. I'm gonna love following this thread. Amazing catches there though I have to say. Keep em coming.
Axe77 is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14th September 2017, 10:26   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AYP View Post
car in the image is actually the Honda City ZX

May be the guy who designed the app might probably be a great fan of Formula 1 and the rumors spreading quickly before the Singapore Grand Prix. The rumors say that McLaren and Torro Rosso are going for an engine swap with Honda going to Torro Rosso while McLaren will have Renault for 2018.

But, that doesn't really mean Honda and Renault are interchangeable outside Formula 1. Some serious training needs to be initiated from the HR department for these fellas
vnidta is online now   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 15th September 2017, 08:21   #19
BHPian

Got a new update to the app. But, couldn't identify whether the earlier mistakes were rectified or not. Can anyone confirm the same.

Thanks in advance.
vvrchandra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16th September 2017, 18:00   #20
AYP
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vvrchandra View Post
Got a new update to the app. But, couldn't identify whether the earlier mistakes were rectified or not. Can anyone confirm the same.

Thanks in advance.
Just installed the app. I couldn't proceed beyond the initial downloading screen. It always tells me to check my internet connection. I have tried it on multiple wi-fi networks. A very buggy app.
AYP is offline   Reply With Quote