| || ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|7th October 2017, 22:20||#31|
Join Date: Jan 2015
Thanked: 156 Times
I look this as a Renault link. When small cars were introduced with driver and passenger airbags Renault removed passenger airbag for Duster RxL model during 2015. This was not expected from Mahindra.
|8th October 2017, 19:15||#32|
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Pune - Now in Munich, Germany
Thanked: 105 Times
Re: Mahindra launches XUV500's W9 variant at Rs 15.45 lakhs
I rode W9 varient, I had asked dealer to provide test ride of Automatic All Whee Drive XUV. I am planning to buy an automatic SUV in a range 30 to 35 L. Tried few SUVs and cars, Audi Q3, Ford Endeavour, Skoda Superb, Volvo V40. My current drive is Skoda Laura. Than one day decided to try Indian car, wanted to see what is the difference between European and Indian cars.
During XUV W6 drive I observed few points,
1. Lot of engine noise were filtering into cabin, though outside the noise felt less compare to My Laura and new Superb. Audi Q3's engine felt very smooth and less noise.
2. Driving seats was not supportive like European car.
3. Pickup felt was almost similar to Skoda Laura and Superb, low to mid range. Didn't get road to hit top of the speed.
4. Rear seat thigh support wasn't good in W9.
5. Steering accuracy compare to European car was not present. European cars steering is sharp, accurate and weighs well.
6. Felt gear ratio is much better and accurate in XUV.
7. Suspension is on softer side but felt same when driven on bad road. European cars suspension felt better, European car's suspension don't feel soft but absorbs bad road pretty well.
Last edited by pawan_pullarwar : 8th October 2017 at 19:17.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Bajaj silently launches new Platina base variant & CT100 top variant||TusharK||Motorbikes||4||1st August 2017 15:30|
|Bajaj launches Dominar 400 at Rs. 1.36 lakh (Disc brake variant) & Rs. 1.5 lakh (ABS variant)||MunnabhaiMBBS||Motorbikes||298||30th January 2017 06:08|
|New Mahindra SUV for 2011 - Pics on Pg. 109 *UPDATE* XUV500 launched at 10.8 lakhs||badboyscad||The Indian Car Scene||3023||11th October 2011 21:30|
|Petrol variant or CRDE/CRDI variant car is better ??||uvais||Sedans||7||30th October 2007 03:49|