|View Poll Results: Tell me a car you feel deserves 10/10 for its exterior looks.|
|Mercedes C class (2005)||14||7.57%|
|W211 E class||17||9.19%|
|Fiat Weekend Adventure||25||13.51%|
|Voters: 185. You may not vote on this poll|
| || ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|4th December 2006, 08:02||#1|
Senior - BHPian
Join Date: May 2006
Location: C C K
Thanked: 65 Times
A car you'd rate 10/10 for its looks.
Tell me the car which you feel deserves 10/10, or in other words the one which deserves the crown as far as exterior line and shape is taken into account irrespective of any technical aspect of the same (design).
Car's may endear to many for varied reasons . Some for their perfomance , some for practicality, others for refinement or efficiency ....... but I feel the most important aspect is its shape . This is an aspect of a car that I as an Indian would like to discuss about .
Till now there has been very few(for us Indians...) cars that looks good from every angle ...no matter where you look at it from , some cars look beautiful ....its rare . I own a sienna , personally I feel its a good looking italian car that has every design ques of its birthplace . Its good to look at from head on ,front profile...but a walk to back can make her loose all her pride ...I wont say all but the boot really looks out of place ... . Likingly many good looking cars have some flaw hidden somewhere along the body line .
Now lemme talk about some rare and indeed a dying one ? is it dying ? ...cars that are PP (Picture Perfect )I donnow but seems like they arent making them any more...........any way I have choosed 6 cars ,
1. Mitsubishi Lancer : Indeed one of the most well balanced car of its times , and still one of the best looking Indian car to date .
2. Ford Mondeo : What a car ! , Had not the car been expensive on mainteinance I would surely got one in my garage
3. Mercedes C class (2005): Now this is one helluva sporty car ....great on everything except price . When they released the C class back in 2000 I was so turned down by its staid and boring interior . Uninspiring headlamps and minimal exterior detailing , not to many ones liking.........but......when the relaunched the car in 2005 ...all I could ask
her (C-Class)was Woooaaah !!!!! ....how.....can you look so beautiful...never thought u were so sexy.....wow !
4. Mercedes W211 - After stopping W124 , I really thought mercs have lost what Lexus has gained ......what ?....... ' class '. W210 looked totally disproportianate right from its tail lamp to front bumper and I hated the car ......w211 changed my whole opinion . Truly awesome piece of work.
5. Fiat Weekender Adventure : Hmm.....Now why is she here ? Thats what many of you are going to ask me right ? . One coz its a Fiat ...and I love Fiat . Secondly I couldnt find a bad part in the whole car (design) ..Its picture perfect except for that crash guard , could have been of better quality.
6. Honda Accord : Great car , nice proportion , nice.....what about the boot ? ....many like it and many dont.....
Now the ? you may want to ask me is , why the h!@#$ have you started this thread ?
Reason being ...I wished to own one among this, apart from Adventure ....a used one I mean ...I had almost bought a petrol Mondeo ....thats what my heart had asked me to buy....unfortunately I asked my brain for second opinion ....she said " MAX, u are nut......dont fall in love ...u will regret , think" , so I went to some of the ex owners , asked them...and burpp !...its scary owning one ....so I have decided to do what many are doing right now....Wait for a better car ...!
Last edited by adya33 : 4th December 2006 at 18:50.
|4th December 2006, 08:26||#3|
Distinguished - BHPian
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Bangalore / TVM
Thanked: 19,015 Times
Wouldn't give 10/10 for any of these cars... There are other good lookibng cars around... No civic, swift and all in list???
Anyway, in the list, i like the lancer more... Its a really good desgin coz it ages really well... old design, but still looks good!!! and very easy to mod...
|4th December 2006, 10:16||#5|
Distinguished - BHPian
Join Date: Jul 2006
Thanked: 6,362 Times
Of the above, it would be the Lancer because it looks good and looks sexy as hell when modded properly
But yeah, there are better looking cars around in India....Civic, SRV, etc...
|4th December 2006, 11:00||#8|
Join Date: Jan 2006
Thanked: 136 Times
Given the options I chose the Adventure, but if the choices included the Lancer Cedia/Honda civic, I would have probably abstained from voting
|4th December 2006, 15:19||#12|
Join Date: Feb 2006
10/10 means perfect, right? Voted to none, I don't think any of the above deserve this. Maybe 9/10 could be given Merc and Accord.
|4th December 2006, 15:30||#13|
Senior - BHPian
Join Date: Oct 2005
Thanked: 155 Times
None of the cars here are beautiful. My beautiful cars list would probably include mostly international cars like the following:
Alfa 8C Competizione
Ferrari 288 GTO
Mercedes 300 SL
In India I think the Mondeo was good looking if a little bland other than that the really good looking cars have been few & far between.
|4th December 2006, 15:34||#15|
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Monterey Bay,CA
Thanked: 5 Times
Ford Mondeo is Good.But there a lot of other cars which are much beautiful than the list are beauties.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|2011 i10 Asta A/T - its Korean, its new, its fast, its red, and its coming.||nirupesh||Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports||1||8th January 2011 10:45|
|Its a bird....Its a plane...Its our Cycleman||WhiteKnight||Street Experiences||15||3rd September 2008 19:21|
|Pic the Indian Car Magazine you prefer the most and rate it !`||maxbhp||The Indian Car Scene||3||29th May 2006 16:03|
|So how do you rate your BIKE||hellmet||Motorbikes||27||4th January 2006 13:20|
|Which do you rate the best?||sridhar24||The International Automotive Scene||25||17th September 2004 00:50|