Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > The Indian Car Scene

Old 29th December 2006, 10:02   #1
Senior - BHPian

Exclamation Motor Training Schools...How Safe...????

Friends,

Today while coming to office a thought came to my mind about the motor training schools...How safe are they....so I just started my survey (Visual) of all the motor training school cars when they are in the process of teaching a car...

I am sure they surely tell a person that he/she needs to be confident enough to drive the car/vehicle...however, one peculiar thing that i noticed is that none of the people who were teaching the car had worn a seat belt...I guess they too have the attitude that whats gonna happen to me...!!!!!

Have you also noticed this...???

Please share ur view...In my opinion, their licence needs to be cancelled...they forget the basic fundamentals and rules of safety....
amtak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th December 2006, 17:02   #2
BHPian

not wearing a seat belt is nothing for them.... once i had gone in their car to the r.t.o. office and one of the trainer was driving the car, he drove the car (maruti 800) as if he was driving a ferrari on an empty racing track... he even skipped the signals... and guess what, the cops did not stop him...
chocoguy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th December 2006, 17:20   #3
Senior - BHPian

Well Marutis driving school has started in Navi Mumbai. They are located at prithvi park Sanpada and are quite promising it seems. Had met them once. Cars are all new and teachers seem to know quite a lot.
BUSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th December 2006, 19:22   #4
BHPian

Maruti training school kinds are what we need, if they are really good. Street side trainers are terrible, they seem to have very limited knowledge of traffic rules. Its like getting trained by auto rikshaw fellas.
sreenivass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th December 2006, 00:06   #5
Senior - BHPian

Lightbulb Rickshaws!!!!

Arre Ricks are something that are used to a great extent in big metros...wonder why the govt has not made any efforts to make them more safe...atleast some basic safety features!!!

@ Mods: You might wanna move this point to a new thread...???
amtak is offline   Reply With Quote