Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > The Indian Car Scene

Old 29th January 2007, 23:22   #16

Then I better go for WagonR before it's discontinued... am hell confused with maruti's product range and unable to amke up my mind.
ownerofazkaban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th January 2007, 23:34   #17

Originally Posted by ownerofazkaban View Post
Tam hell confused with maruti's product range and unable to amke up my mind.
LOL!! So atleast Maruti has been successful in making people think (Confusion is just its over-extension!) But atleast Maruti has been been able to rope in (attempts to rope in) those customers that didnt quite like the 'boxy' WagonR and looked for other options (read Santro).
I personally feel that Maruti has hit Hyundai at the right places.
Whatever reduction in sales of WagonR that Estillo will cause, would be made up by its snatching away a significant proportion of Santro's sale.
Result: WagonR looses a bit, Estillo gains a lot and Hyundai sulks a hell lot more.
ess_a is offline   Reply With Quote