Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > The Indian Car Scene

Old 12th April 2007, 09:56   #46
Senior - BHPian

Guys the rattling is not while driving. Its when you close the door with glass down that it causes the rattle. There is not rattle while you are driving.
My Honda Civic has the same problem (98 model) although not so pronounced.
I hope you dont keep open and close the door while driving
srishiva is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12th April 2007, 10:17   #47
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by srishiva View Post
Guys the rattling is not while driving. Its when you close the door with glass down that it causes the rattle. There is not rattle while you are driving.
My Honda Civic has the same problem (98 model) although not so pronounced.
I hope you dont keep open and close the door while driving
If the rattle is only when u close the door...frankly I would not mind that much...but when its continously pestering you while driving...well that can be a bit of a bother.
shobhit15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th December 2008, 20:12   #48
BHPian

yeah, for sure the Swift rattles ! the window glasses rattle if they are wound halfway, the rattle disappears once fully up or down. This happens in my Swift VDi bought in march this year, from the second day itself.
maruti cannot hold a candle to the palio in this regard.
Eagerly awaiting the Linea..bring it on Fiat ! and please improve your sales and service image. It is not enough to own Ferrari, Maserati and Lancia, in India we have almost no respect for pedigree, give us peace of mind.
palioman is offline   Reply With Quote