Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > The Indian Car Scene

Old 28th April 2007, 10:56   #271
Senior - BHPian

interesting review. mostly has the good points, except mileage. and to agree completely that mileage will be something that depends on how the car is driven and in which city you are and when you go to work and return. chevy's main grouse has been its perception by customers to be a costly-spare-part car and hopefully they will sort it out this time properly.
GeekSrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd May 2007, 08:37   #272

Has anyone seen the May issue of Overdrive where they test drove the Spark? I have one question to ask to those who have seen it. In one of the photos in that article. The Spark's right rear tire appears to be in the air with no ground contact. This shot is evidently taken with the car in motion on a curve as the front wheels are turned 1/4 to the left and the right side of the car is dipping lower.
My question is can such a thing happen and isn't it not safe??? In the article, it is said that they extensively tested the car's stability and found it very good. If the rear wheel can rise like that I do not think it can be called stable or safe!
DriverR is offline   Reply With Quote