Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > The Indian Car Scene

Old 24th April 2004, 04:54   #16

dude let it come ok... i have been hearing enough of this civic. my bro owns one is dubai and hes raving abt it all the time . my dads company made a bulk order and my dads raving abt how much the ysaved cause of it...and now u guys too....! let the f** thing come.. iam sure its gonna be in my garage in india cause my favorite movie is fast and furious.... and i have some money saved up ...!
vishnugnair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th April 2004, 19:42   #17
Senior - BHPian

couldnt you guys be more pro honda???!!!(and less anti hyundai please)
this site is littered with the word "honda"!
i agree honda cars are really good(infact me waitng for that i-ctd engine!)
remeber honda's dealers are the same people trying to dupe u! i was litlerally frustuated to wait for my nhc for close to 2 months when i was guranteed in 2 days!!! and was one of the *first few people making the booking

if an ajnabee who doesnt know much abt cars sees this site, he will defintley think its a honda sponsered site(against hyundai!!! ;-D)!!!

common guys if hyundais were that bad, we would have so many santros and accents and india's first diesel performance notchback! and merc wouldnt invest in it!

chill guys!
ps: when the civic comes it will be the vetc part 3 not 2, coz both the accord and old city were vtecs

aadix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th April 2004, 02:42   #18
Team-BHP Support

the ad does seem to be 'inspired' by parts of the BMW short-film series - The Hire.
i had a dvd of that lying somewhere.
aah78 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 30th April 2004, 14:38   #19
Senior - BHPian

i sat in the elantra yday decent car for the price for sure nice and long dont like the speedo though its still dirty black loaded with features the GLS version. abs and tcs make a good package. looks nice in white and black others i dint like for sure havent seen them too. wht else can i say for 10.5 laks its a very very good deal. another gr8 car from hyundai
jesal is offline   Reply With Quote