Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > The Indian Car Scene

Old 8th August 2008, 18:36   #31
Senior - BHPian

4 yr old thread woken up!

Now to the topic, a thing I have noticed is that a person will drive like he walks. There are people who walk on the road, not on the footpath even if one exists (i.e. nice & "clean") not on the edge of the road but more towards the centre. They cross croads like they own it or as if it's a garden and they are out to enjoy their walk. Give them a cycle, a bike or a car and they will drive it the same way - as if they own the road. Problem is not the vehicle but the attitude. The size of the vehicle just worsens it.
asr245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th August 2008, 18:52   #32

Another thing I have noticed about myself is that when I am driving I consider myself to be right, and when I am on a two wheeler or in a bus yet again I would find fault with other commuters! hehe. Its just human nature. And especially while walking I would wonder whats with everyone on the road. why is everyone so brash and reckless! hehe. so hypocritical! well these were all just my thoughts, not that I acted on these thoughts
A S H V I N is offline   Reply With Quote