Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > The Indian Car Scene


View Poll Results: Which car will you PUT YOUR MONEY ON?
Skoda Octavia RS 103 43.46%
Old Honda City Vtec 44 18.57%
Fiat Palio 1.6 GTX 54 22.78%
Maruti Suzuki Baleno 36 15.19%
Voters: 237. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 21st July 2007, 23:38   #91
BANNED
 
mclaren1885's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bangalore (the city of modded cars) !!
Posts: 4,821
Thanked: 28 Times
Infractions: 0/1 (10)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by finneyp View Post
Mclaren, if all all were lemons, then why is Palio 1.6 is the 2nd Favourite T-BHP Car, as per the poll on this very thread? Even beating your Baleno!!!

Please learn to respect others passions and interests!

Bashing up someone always with no just reasons gets real SICK at times!
Finney get some glasses and also a reality check while you are at it. I was referring to the cars I know which are "AROUND" me when I referred to "ALL". If that wasn't clear enough. Besides, if you read carefully I wasn't the one who called them "LEMONS".

Also, since you now have stuck your tongue out kindly read my analysis on Fiat lovers and their obsession with Fiat Palios. Even if I were to give the following options ---> Skoda RS, Honda Civic, OHC Vtec, Honda Accord, Cedia or Ford Ikon "ONLY" I am sure you would have voted for the Palio even then.

Oh in case you didn't know beating my baleno isn't such a hard thing. Specially when most people don't like its looks. Besides you need to know own one to know its charm. And believe me I have "lived" with the charm of the Palio that you keep harping about for over a month and quite a devastating one at that. Have you? Have you had to stand in the middle of nowhere because your car broke down, you couldn't locate parts or get any mech to repair your car? Have you had to drive down 180kms without brakes because I couldn't get the parts anywhere else? Did you have to wait for endless hours on the road waiting for a car to come and tow your Palio? I have. Not just with one but two GTX's. I would love to mention a few more instances but then some of the owners might not like it. So will refrain myself.

We all do tend to respect passions and interests, but its this "obsession" you have for Palio's that is beginning to sound absurd now. Point in case, I do own a baleno. But I am yet to make a vote as I am still "thinking" it out between the options in the poll unlike the whole lot of you who would vote "blindly" for "palio". Now that is really sick in my opinion. Give credit where its due and learn to take some constructive criticism. Not coming out with comments like "beating YOUR baleno".

Look around carefully, I have given my "reasons" on why I find your comments hard to digest (tank like build, reliability etc). I have given facts regarding the repairs that had been carried out on cars I have spoken about. Look around the forum and you will find more of such instances. Its a pity you tend to take a blind eye to all this or consider not supplying engine immobilizers on the Stile 1.6 as human error at the marketing dept.

Narayan, yes one big factor for the let down was that MUL launched this product at a bad time at a bad price. The other was that it "Looks" bad (to most). Which is the main reason you see most votes here going either the Palio or OHC way. The RS stands out as a clear winner here. No doubt.

NC, they learnt a lesson didn't they? To whose benefit? End customers! Besides like Nokia handsets you will never get a car that has EVERYTHING in it. If to you it does, to someone else it doesn't.

Also, what makes my decision hard is that I have driven all the above mentioned cars for extended periods. Each has its own pros and cons. Which makes it even more difficult to pick a clear winner. Finney, how many kms have you driven a GTX, baleno, RS, OHC Vtec for before making your decision? Nothing personal, but just out of curiosity.

PS: I too love cars. Maybe more than most of you. I could live without my family and gf but not without my car (look around to a few thread started by me and you will understand). Its not just a car for a few of us, its more than that. And yet, I am compelled to think twice before voting. Don't take this personally.

Last edited by mclaren1885 : 21st July 2007 at 23:44.
mclaren1885 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st July 2007, 23:58   #92
Senior - BHPian
 
narayan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Singapore
Posts: 2,768
Thanked: 1,162 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885 View Post
Finney get some glasses and also a reality check while you are at it. I was referring to the cars I know which are "AROUND" me when I referred to "ALL". If that wasn't clear enough. Besides, if you read carefully I wasn't the one who called them "LEMONS".

.....

PS: I too love cars. Maybe more than most of you. I could live without my family and gf but not without my car (look around to a few thread started by me and you will understand). Its not just a car for a few of us, its more than that. And yet, I am compelled to think twice before voting. Don't take this personally.

hey dude - ur love for cars is well known in this forum - but dont become "obsessed " with ur car as uve mentioned urself and give up ur family or gf !!!


Note from the Team-BHP support staff: Please do not quote complete posts. And refrain from using SMS lingo/short forms. Read the rules and regulations page.

Last edited by DCEite : 22nd July 2007 at 10:20.
narayan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd July 2007, 00:03   #93
BANNED
 
mclaren1885's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bangalore (the city of modded cars) !!
Posts: 4,821
Thanked: 28 Times
Infractions: 0/1 (10)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by narayan View Post
hey dude - ur love for cars is well known in this forum - but dont become "obsessed " with ur car as uve mentioned urself and give up ur family or gf !!!
Narayan my friend. Could you kindly edit your post so as to not quote my whole post? It would make reading easier. And don't worry mate I am learning to strike a balance between car, family and gf now . Oh btw, its not an obsession of any sorts. So are you coming to track day?

Last edited by mclaren1885 : 22nd July 2007 at 00:04.
mclaren1885 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd July 2007, 00:04   #94
Senior - BHPian
 
finneyp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 2,618
Thanked: 160 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885 View Post
Finney get some glasses and also a reality check while you are at it. I was referring to the cars I know which are "AROUND" me when I referred to "ALL". If that wasn't clear enough. Besides, if you read carefully I wasn't the one who called them "LEMONS".
Just because your Palio had some probs, please don't generalise it for 'ALL' Palios.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885 View Post
Also, since you now have stuck your tongue out kindly read my analysis on Fiat lovers and their obsession with Fiat Palios. Even if I were to give the following options ---> Skoda RS, Honda Civic, OHC Vtec, Honda Accord, Cedia or Ford Ikon "ONLY" I am sure you would have voted for the Palio even then.
Yes, will still vote for Palio 1.6, coz for me it is a Great VFM! You get a 100 Bhp Car, with all the comforts of a Sedan for just 4.8 lacs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885 View Post
Oh in case you didn't know beating my baleno isn't such a hard thing. Specially when most people don't like its looks.
So Baleno lost out because of just bad looks!
So was this poll for Miss Car contest?
Nope, a Car is judged by its allaround Specs & Features and VFM!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885 View Post
We all do tend to respect passions and interests, but its this "obsession" you have for Palio's that is beginning to sound absurd now.
Ditto with you dear, you are obsessed with Baleno and Maruti cars!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885 View Post
Point in case, I do own a baleno. But I am yet to make a vote as I am still "thinking" it out between the options in the poll unlike the whole lot of you who would vote "blindly" for "palio".
Oh!!! Should we thank or praise you for not voting for Baleno?
Please vote for Beleno if you feel it is the best package for you, Palio 1.6 hold good for me, so voted for Palio! Peace!

Last edited by finneyp : 22nd July 2007 at 00:15.
finneyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd July 2007, 00:06   #95
Senior - BHPian
 
narayan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Singapore
Posts: 2,768
Thanked: 1,162 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885 View Post
Narayan my friend. Could you kindly edit your post so as to not quote my whole post? It would make reading easier. And don't worry mate I am learning to strike a balance between car, family and gf now . Oh btw, its not an obsession of any sorts. So are you coming to track day?

trust me - i didnt want to waste time editing the post lest u make some "hasty " decisions !!

and - yes will be coming to track day hopefully...( are the dates firmed up ? )

Last edited by Rehaan : 23rd July 2007 at 11:26.
narayan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd July 2007, 00:19   #96
BANNED
 
mclaren1885's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bangalore (the city of modded cars) !!
Posts: 4,821
Thanked: 28 Times
Infractions: 0/1 (10)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by finneyp View Post
Just because your Palio had some probs, please don't generalise it for 'ALL' Palios.
You don't seem to be getting the point. You are the one generalizing.

Quote:
So Baleno lost out because of just bad looks!
So was this poll for Miss Car contest?
Nope, a Car is judged by its all around Specs & Features and VFM!
Look at the number of people who have replied saying baleno's looks have turned them down. At 5.9L baleno with a boot, 94bhp, FE, reliability (after 5 track days and 2 drags), mod friendliness, tremendous A.S.S is as much VFM as a Palio is my dear friend. Not all round enough? But Baleno has its downsides, its outdated, interiors not top notch, no safety features and we appreciate these facts and abide by it.

RS with its good build quality, superb safety features, even better mod friendliness, Okiesh A.S.S, India's first TCed performance engine putting out 150bhp capable of hitting 300bhp. Isn't that VFM at 15L too for those who are looking at that segment?

Have you given it a thought is my question?

Quote:
Ditto with you dear, you are obsessed with Baleno and Maruti cars!
Get to one of the meets finney. You will know what I am obsessed with. Its meeting people and making friends. Not a baleno or maruti. If I were to be obsessed with a car it would be a single seater that I could take to the track.

Infact, this argument with you is pointless. Forgive me for wasting your time. Hail o finney, hail o Palio. This argument is not about mine is better than yours or baleno (to heck with the baleno) vs palio vs Vtec vs RS. I was trying to get a drift on what basis people recommend cars which certainly seems to be ruined now.

And while you are at it kindly do read my love for a Palio HERE. Biased? Surely not!

Last edited by mclaren1885 : 22nd July 2007 at 00:36.
mclaren1885 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd July 2007, 01:45   #97
Senior - BHPian
 
extreme_torque's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 3,546
Thanked: 1,317 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885 View Post
Finney get some glasses and also a reality check while you are at it. I was referring to the cars I know which are "AROUND" me when I referred to "ALL". If that wasn't clear enough. Besides, if you read carefully I wasn't the one who called them "LEMONS".
I love it when people dont get the sarcasm.... So many lemons around you I wonder!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885 View Post
Also, since you now have stuck your tongue out kindly read my analysis on Fiat lovers and their obsession with Fiat Palios. Even if I were to give the following options ---> Skoda RS, Honda Civic, OHC Vtec, Honda Accord, Cedia or Ford Ikon "ONLY" I am sure you would have voted for the Palio even then.
Palio is IN the list so can we move on with the poll without "your" analysis of what I or others would have voted for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885 View Post
Oh in case you didn't know beating my baleno isn't such a hard thing. Specially when most people don't like its looks. Besides you need to know own one to know its charm.
You said it yourself. The interiors are the worst I have ever come across on a 7 lakh rupee car, the PW switches are hideous to say the least, besides the dash looks like a grown up version of the one on a versa and wagon r. Exteriors arent too good too, I would have anyday gone for the Ikon SXi than this, it would have given much more fun for cheap. Add a "sissy" sounding engine to the list while you are at it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885 View Post
And believe me I have "lived" with the charm of the Palio that you keep harping about for over a month and quite a devastating one at that. Have you?
And no amount of harping will change the fact that I have had no problems with my Palio of the magnitude you are talking about. Even if I see around I have never seen anybody complain about Palio's reliability except for its fuel average. So many lemon's around you... i still wonder!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885 View Post
Have you had to stand in the middle of nowhere because your car broke down, you couldn't locate parts or get any mech to repair your car? Have you had to drive down 180kms without brakes because I couldn't get the parts anywhere else? Did you have to wait for endless hours on the road waiting for a car to come and tow your Palio? I have. Not just with one but two GTX's. I would love to mention a few more instances but then some of the owners might not like it. So will refrain myself.
180 kms without brakes.... who are you kidding? Or you just want to put your point across even if it sounds absurd, immature and gibberish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885 View Post
We all do tend to respect passions and interests, but its this "obsession" you have for Palio's that is beginning to sound absurd now. Point in case, I do own a baleno. But I am yet to make a vote as I am still "thinking" it out between the options in the poll unlike the whole lot of you who would vote "blindly" for "palio". Now that is really sick in my opinion. Give credit where its due and learn to take some constructive criticism. Not coming out with comments like "beating YOUR baleno".
So you will tell us that "we" have voted blindly for the Palio when we actually own the car and have driven it extensively... dont try so hard to prove your point, dont be such a sissy.
You are still "thinking" about your vote.... "we" have already made it and "we" are not just Palio owners here... go figure why?
Have you ever thought what makes Palio owners so passionate about their car's?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885 View Post
Look around carefully, I have given my "reasons" on why I find your comments hard to digest (tank like build, reliability etc). I have given facts regarding the repairs that had been carried out on cars I have spoken about. Look around the forum and you will find more of such instances. Its a pity you tend to take a blind eye to all this or consider not supplying engine immobilizers on the Stile 1.6 as human error at the marketing dept.
Why should I believe you and not people around me who have Palio's and are very happy with the car. About problems you faced with GTX's, it is indeed unfortunate but unfortunately I dont know about the cars you drove, how and where they were serviced.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885 View Post
Narayan, yes one big factor for the let down was that MUL launched this product at a bad time at a bad price. The other was that it "Looks" bad (to most). Which is the main reason you see most votes here going either the Palio or OHC way. The RS stands out as a clear winner here. No doubt.
Its was let down alright? And why do you want to force your perceptions down our throat.... people havent voted for baleno for whatever reasons why are you so bothered and finding your own reason's for it. This is obsession and desperation. We never argued why OHC has got lesser votes than RS or why Palio has got lesser votes than OHC and no one's finding reason's for it. We voted for whatever car we think we will buy among the options and why are you not able to digest that Palio had got more votes than your beloved Baleno.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885 View Post
NC, they learnt a lesson didn't they? To whose benefit? End customers! Besides like Nokia handsets you will never get a car that has EVERYTHING in it. If to you it does, to someone else it doesn't.
Learnt a lesson.... not on their own but due to competition and because they had to. They didnt lead the price war like Tata did with the Indica and the Indigo, 9 lakhs for an outdated baleno altura... who were they kidding? They had to learn it the hard way lest they dooomed. Please dont think they did us a favor by doing so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885 View Post
Also, what makes my decision hard is that I have driven all the above mentioned cars for extended periods. Each has its own pros and cons. Which makes it even more difficult to pick a clear winner. Finney, how many kms have you driven a GTX, baleno, RS, OHC Vtec for before making your decision? Nothing personal, but just out of curiosity.
I will tell you why I voted for Palio GTX. RS is wayyy out of my budget, OHC Vtech was too expensive for what it had and I never liked the Baleno though I like its "looks".

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885 View Post
PS: I too love cars. Maybe more than most of you. I could live without my family and gf but not without my car (look around to a few thread started by me and you will understand). Its not just a car for a few of us, its more than that. And yet, I am compelled to think twice before voting. Don't take this personally.
Take your own sweet time... dont expect me to take that long because I am very clear on what I want and what I can afford. I love cars, more than you do and I know myself alright.... no threads no explanations to be given.... I aint desperate to prove my point.

Last edited by extreme_torque : 22nd July 2007 at 01:47.
extreme_torque is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd July 2007, 02:46   #98
Distinguished - BHPian
 
BlackPearl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Calcutta
Posts: 2,311
Thanked: 4,386 Times
Default

I have voted for the Baleno not just because I own one. I used to hate the Baleno for its looks but decided to go for it because of the VFM and power... I could have gone for a Palio 1.6 but the FIAT guys did not give enough resale value for my Palio 1.2... But after owning the car for 2 years and 34000Km I have felt that it has the best front seat in a car this side of 10 Lacs.. I have lower back problem and cannot drive any other car for more than 2 hours at a stretch, but believe me I am not exaggerating - I have absolutely no problem driving the Baleno for hours at a stretch, the seats are so good... I ave travelled all over the country in my car and cal it an ugly duckling or not, it has won over my heart... it has the starnge capability of growing upon you... anyway, this was my personal opinion and not necessarily inclined with others.. but then again, if I had the money I would have gone for the RS no doubt.. hard core baleno fans may have beaten me up for not mentioning the power - there is nothing to mention about it in this forum as all are quite aware.. lol
BlackPearl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd July 2007, 02:51   #99
Distinguished - BHPian
 
BlackPearl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Calcutta
Posts: 2,311
Thanked: 4,386 Times
Default

A quick question.. why is there no mention of the Corolla when it came second to RS in track performance according to the 17 car shootout carried out by overdrive in 2005? Or am I missing out something?
BlackPearl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd July 2007, 05:23   #100
BANNED
 
mclaren1885's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bangalore (the city of modded cars) !!
Posts: 4,821
Thanked: 28 Times
Infractions: 0/1 (10)
Default

Quote:
180 kms without brakes.... who are you kidding? Or you just want to put your point across even if it sounds absurd, immature and gibberish.
I don't kid around FYI. I had to drive all the way from Mettur to Bangalore without brakes. And a lot of them on this forum are aware of that.

Quote:
Even if I see around I have never seen anybody complain about Palio's reliability except for its fuel average. So many lemon's around you... i still wonder!
Goes to show how easily one can turn a blind eye to such things. Suiting yourself? Or maybe what if I were to tell you that I know of some silent members on this very forum who have faced issues as well? Maybe they might not like to have their problems discussed in public, PM me for further details if you want. Their experiences could help you some day too.

Quote:
you not able to digest that Palio had got more votes than your beloved Baleno.
Get a life! And you seem to be able to read my mind better than me? Infact, I wasn't the one who bought the baleno talks into this in the first place. It was finney. So go figure. You don't see me calling Fiat or its cars or its owners "sissy" or defending the interiors of the baleno or any of its cons. Go figure why. I am not here to force my opinions down your throat or to prove a point that baleno is better than palio. Unlike you. Wonder whose calling names?

Quote:
I aint desperate to prove my point.
Your posts says otherwise.

Quote:
dont be such a sissy.
Let's not get personal shall we?

Quote:
Have you ever thought what makes Palio owners so passionate about their car's?
Bigger EGO's and the lack to take up criticism to begin with? Go figure why!

Quote:
cars you drove, how and where they were serviced.
As well as any of you here have taken care of your own cars.

Quote:
And why do you want to force your perceptions down our throat.
Seems like you have a conception problem. Have I at any point asked someone not to buy a Palio here or go ahead and buy a Baleno? Look around and you will find countless number of threads where I have suggested the Palio over swift, esteem, baleno, ikon etc.

Boss, I just pointed out at all users saying that:
1. Most who advocate an RS would not put down their money when it matters most. Mostly because it is way out of budget.
2. Not many would buy a Vtec costing 10L, they would have it 2nd hand instead.
3. Most 1.6 owners are content with their car, but its getting a habit to see the 1.2 owners harping more about the 1.6 (than the owners themselves) on almost every post and thread.

Its sad so to speak that you guys choose to nitpick on the baleno issue at hand ONLY.

I am trying to remain as neutral in this issue as possible. But some of you don't seem to get it. Do you? Wonder why? Lack of good spirit or.....

Last edited by mclaren1885 : 22nd July 2007 at 05:34.
mclaren1885 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd July 2007, 05:36   #101
BANNED
 
mclaren1885's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bangalore (the city of modded cars) !!
Posts: 4,821
Thanked: 28 Times
Infractions: 0/1 (10)
Default

Coming back to topic at hand, its shocking to see that the OHC Vtec isn't doing as well as I had expected. I thought it would be right up there with the RS on votes. But wait, we have hardly seen the VTEC owners vote yet. I would say plenty more to come.
mclaren1885 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd July 2007, 10:13   #102
Senior - BHPian
 
normally_crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 4,367
Thanked: 387 Times
Default

Ok now - ENOUGH GUYS PLEASE DO NOT GO OFF TOPIC. Anymore of this and well I would close the thread and the RS will win so for the sake of the RS getting some competition, lets get back to the topic.
normally_crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd July 2007, 10:34   #103
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 3,717
Thanked: 425 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885 View Post
the whole lot of you who would vote "blindly" for "palio". Now that is really sick in my opinion.
I take that as an insult to all the people (owners and non owners) who voted for the Palio, more so towards the owners. Lets not kid ourselves, this is pure and simple intended towards Palio owners. If the whole point of this thread was to insult owners of a particular car, then just do it, why go through this farce of asking for votes or opinions. We keep hearing about palio fanboys but off late the anti fiat lobby has seized any and every oppurtunity to insult and make fun of Fiat owners, at times even going to the extent of creating oppurtunities to do this.

Last edited by Rudra Sen : 23rd July 2007 at 12:54.
amit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd July 2007, 11:30   #104
Senior - BHPian
 
narayan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Singapore
Posts: 2,768
Thanked: 1,162 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1p3r View Post
You have no idea what the Vtec engine is capable of, do you? Trust me, I've owned a Honda 1.5, and it is outclassed by the Baleno, whose engine in turn is outclassed by a Vtec. So it's actually two steps down. And it's Vtec, H invisible.


Wasn't aimed at you. Relax.

frankly still wondering how the 6 bhp in paper makes so much of a difference...anyway will look forward to driving a vtec ( with a silent H ) very soon...
narayan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd July 2007, 11:34   #105
Team-BHP Support
 
moralfibre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: MH-12
Posts: 6,622
Thanked: 6,144 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by normally_crazy View Post
3) Baleno - Bland looking and built to a price (read cheap) inside. Ride quality was good and A.S.S is good too but I would not fall for a MUL trick of getting decade old cars and selling them at 10L here (the price when it was initially launched and flopped). After MUL cut the price to half, the car started selling. So if it was such a good and brilliant car - it should have sold at 10L too, right ?
I wonder why the Baleno met this fate when it is such a nice car? And how did Maruti manage to get the cost of the car down from 10L to a meagre 5 - 7.5 lakhs? Did the car come with 165/80/R13 tyres even when it was priced at 10L? I know they made some SGP parts into MGP to get the prices down but getting a car sticker price down by 2.5 lakhs is a feat and kudos to Maruti for achieving it.

When the Baleno was priced at 10L, Honda had fun selling the Honda City and they did sell like hot cakes even though it was priced not below 8L for sure. I am sure we had a market then for cars priced at this range.

Good point on the SX-4 N_Crazy. If Maruti priced a better looking + better interiored SX-4 in the range of the Baleno back in 2001 (10L?) would it beat the Honda in sales today?
moralfibre is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Tourism Taglines of India & the world - Which one is your favourite? trammway Shifting gears 11 9th September 2014 01:05
Which one would you prefer, car or bike? Shan2nu The Indian Car Scene 70 20th April 2012 20:05
Kan-Fusion :Automatic -- but which one is the right one kpbhatt Sedans 12 8th March 2007 22:37
if you were to buy, which one would you pick _Crazi4Speed_ The International Automotive Scene 4 3rd March 2004 06:41


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 23:48.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks