Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > The Indian Car Scene

Old 4th January 2011, 14:15   #76
Default Re: Automatic car wash

Bumping an old thread, but just wanted to put up an update on my experience with pegasus for the Chennai guys.
I paid 4500 inclusive of tax. Signed up in May 2010. In 7 months they came twice. And each of these times I had to call a 100 times before they came. The first time I was up at 6 am on 2 separate days and they didnt show up.
I kept getting messages saying that they have fired employees and will make up for lost sessions which never happened.
Finally got a big letter talking about how customers are expecting too much for the amount paid, and that to retain their employees they will be changing times from 10 am to 430 daily and will no longer cater to the early morning timings.
This was not acceptable for me, and considering their irregularity I called up and asked politely for a refund of the balance amount after deducting the cost for 2 sessions. I was told I would be contacted in a few days time but the call never came. Subsequent calls by me got the same response, and now the boss was not available for comment, only the receptionist.
Was told bluntly that I will not be given a refund and so I have now assumed that this is my loss.
Apparently the owner of the place reads team-bhp and was irritated that people post bad comments here. Perhaps if he is reading this it will remind him that he owes me a phone call, and that it will also remind him that if he is providing a service, he cannot put the onus on the customer to accept it at whatever quality is provided.
pras.oct25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th September 2011, 16:54   #77

Adding a link to the automatic car wash facility which opened recently in Bangalore.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/bangal...bangalore.html (Automatic Car Wash - Super Service Station (Kammana Halli, Bangalore))
smsrini is online now   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 23rd October 2012, 09:22   #78
Senior - BHPian

Speed Car Wash to open 25 outlets in South India in 2 years.

The company entered the car wash market with Italian technology just 18 months ago and 17 units have already been opened in the North, a majority of them on franchisee basis
The company is in talks with petrol bunks and big malls to open car wash outlets, he said adding the washing process would take only 20 minutes with rates ranging from Rs 250 to Rs 1,500, depending on the car model
It was a unique mechanised car cleaning concept where cars get 'pampered' with the latest equipment, including high pressure cleaning machines, spray extraction machines, high powered vaccum cleaners and steam cleaners.
volkman10 is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 2nd May 2013, 16:54   #79

Anyone knows of any such facility in South Mumbai? I even tried asking petrol pump for pressure wash but the charges were in range on 700-800 Rs which is the full service charge, anyone knows of any petrol pump in South Mumbai where the work can be done on reasonable price range?
saurabhkum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th June 2013, 21:46   #80

Originally Posted by khanakbar View Post
Is there an automated car wash facility in Gurgaon or Delhi?
Hi There,

With regards to your query you can fid it in the HP petrol pump near Ashoka Hotel in Chanakyapuri.

Sushil Narayanan
sushil_n79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th June 2013, 22:22   #81

This one near Electronic city is owned by my friend,

Phone : 805-027-2927
#189, Neeladri Nagar 3rd Cross, Electronic City Phase I, Bangalore.
alexanish is offline   Reply With Quote